Twelve

"Babe?" I tapped Lauren on the shoulder trying to wake her up.

She turned her head in the opposite direction of me and I tapped her again.

"Come on, we're here so get your lazy ass up." She mumbled and unbuckled her seat belt, opening the car door and getting out.

She came to the other side of the car and I thought she would be a gentlewomen and open the door for me, but she walked to the front of the car and stood there.

I got out and walked over to her trying to grab her hand.

She moved away and started walking to the entrance of school.

"Fine whatever." I was just having a little fun with her, but now she is crabby. I turned down the left hallway instead of the right with Lauren. I headed right toward the music room.

Lauren's POV

I walked into the cafeteria where I saw my four friends sitting in the corner.

"Heyyyyy Laurrr. Where is your girlfriend?" Ally asked. I turned around thinking that she was still behind me,but she wasn't there. Kalani was.

"Kalani? Where did Y/N go?" She looked me in the eyes and I saw a bit of anger.

"If you didn't realize Y/N is sensitive...Then you should realize it now." She spat and went to sit down with her other friend.

"What was that about? She is always so nice." All my other friends nodded and I thought back to see what I had done wrong.

"I don't know what happened? I was asleep in the car and Y/N/N tried waking me up...Then when we got out of the car I was just going to mess with her and hold her hand when we got into the Cafeteria, but when she reached for my hand I pulled away. It was meant to be a joke." Camila shook her head and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Your kind of oblivious Lolo."

"What do you mean? What did I do?" She shook her head again.

"As Kalani just said...Y/N is sensitive. Ive heard rumors about her and that she always cries after something happens...." My eyes grew wide and I smacked myself.

"Where do you think she is?" They all looked at each other with blank expressions and shrugged.

"Ask her friends. Maybe they will know." I took Dinah's advice and walked over to Y/N's table where her friends were sitting.

"Guys do you know where Y/N would be? I'm so stupid and didn't realize what I was doing." Kalani raised her head from her hands and glared at me.

"Check the music room...She's usually in there." I nodded and hugged Kalani.

"I'm so sorry about this. I'll make it up to her. I promise." She shrugged me off of her.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just don't hurt her EVER again..." I smiled and ran down the hallway past all the teachers. I heard singing coming from music room.

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

I walked into the room and saw my girlfriend sitting by the piano.

I slowly walked beside her and sat down on the piano bench.

"Hey." I said softly.

I got no answer. She stopped singing and just sat there.

"I'm sorry...." she turned her face towards me and I noticed tear stains running down her face.

"You shouldn't have to be sorry.....I'm stupid for even trying to be in a relationship.." She lowered her head and I grabbed her chin bringing it back up. I leaned in slowly and captured her lips with mine.

"Mhmmm" She just let me kiss her. Eventually she calmed down I dragged her onto my lap.

"I should be sorry. I forget that your so sensitive and I know that this is your first relationship...I should make sure that I'm your always and forever...You can be my Hazel Grace to my Augustus Waters...without the cancer and lung problems." I leaned my forehead against hers and I heard her giggle softly.

"I'm so sorry babe. Please forgive me?" She removed her forehead from mine and sat up on my lap.

"I forgive you...Just no more games please?" The last tear left her eye and I took my thumb wiping it away.

"Come on...Let's go meet the girls." She hopped off my lap and I stood up from the bench. Her hand was out in front of her and I knew she wanted me to grab it, so I did.

Y/N's POV

Lauren lead me to her small group of friends and we sat down at the table.

"Hi I'm Camila." A small girl with dark brown eyes waved at me.

"I'm Ally!" She walked to the side of the table we were sitting on and brought me into a big hug.

"Sorry I'm a hugger!" We smiled and I just laughed.

"I'm Dinah Jane, but you can call me whatever you want." She smiled and the darker girl beside her began to talk.

"I'm Normani, but people usually call me Mani or Manibear." She stretched out her hand and I shook it.

"Well nice to meet you all. Ive heard great things about you. I'm Y/N Johnson and I'm number three out of four children. I'm sixteen and dating your best friend here." I looked at Lauren and she leaned over to kiss under my jaw.

"Ew get a room Laur!" Dinah yelled.

"Hahah only if you and Mani get one first." They both looked at Lauren and then Dinah threw a milk carton at her.

Ring*Ring*Ring*

The bell rang for first period to start and we all got up from our seats. I gave Lauren a quick kiss before heading off to my friends.

A/N( Heyy so I'm starting this military diet in Tuesday and it lasts three days ughhh. I think you guys should check out my other story Baby can't you see because I think you might like it. Enjoy this chapter and hopefully be back tomorrow with another one.)❤✌🏻