Fifteen

Y/N's POV

I woke up and noticed I was in a bed...That's weird? I know I had fallen asleep on the couch.

The smell of vanilla had filled my lungs then my eyes fluttered open to see my girlfriend smelling my perfumes.

"Baby?" My voice was very hoarse from all the crying I did yesterday.

"Good morning sleepy head. I missed you." She walked over to me and sat on the corner of the bed, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I missed you too." I smiled and sat my back up against the headboard.

"Are you hungry? Kadence is making food...She told me to come down so they could have a talk with me, but I didn't want to leave your side.." She lowered her head in embarrassment.

"Awe Lauren! You could have went down and talked to them. I would have still been here after you were done." She raised her head, but when she looked at me I could tell she was still upset.

"What's wrong love?"

"Its just sad to think that you tried ending your own life...I don't want to make you feel left out like you did before." I shook me head and pulled her onto the bed so that she was laying down.

"Baby. I was stupid for ever doing that. It's over with and I'm here. You make me so very happy Lauren. I will never leave you." She smiled and planted a kiss on the exposed skin of my chest.

"GIRLS GET DOWN HERE! FOOD IS READY!" Lauren giggled and pulled me up out of bed. I was only in a sports bra and underwear.

I noticed my girlfriend staring at my ass, I smirked and snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"Like what ya see baby?" Her face turned bright red and she covered her eyes.

"It's fine Laur! I enjoy you looking at my ass....I mean I enjoy looking at your ass too..." I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of my gray joggers, slipping them onto my legs.

My door opened and my sister Riley poked her head inside.

"Get the hell down here. I'm starving and Kadence said I can't eat until you guys eat so HURRY!" She shut the door and I looked at Lauren.

"I literally love your sisters already." She was laughing and I took her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Wait...Aren't you forgetting a shirt?" I raised my eyebrow and looked at her.

"So...I'm standing here in just a bra and pants..and you want me to put a shirt on? Jauregui I thought you would want the opposite?" I opened my door and we walked down the stairs.

"Trust me....If you we didn't just start dating...I would have already jumped your bones, but I need to know when your ready." She seductively whispered into my ear.

"Okay love birds, cut it out. Grab as much food as you want." I looked on the kitchen counter and there was an assortment of foods.

Eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles....And did I forget to say my favorite is WAFFLES!

"Kadence you made WAFFLES!" I screamed in excitement.