Twenty two

Y/N's POV

Lauren and I had been laying in my bed for about an hour watching family guy and eating chips until I heard her phone start to buzz.

She quickly picked it up and clicked onto her messages.

"Babe who is it?" I asked while resting my chin on her shoulder, trying to get a peek at her screen.

"It's Alissa. She said for us to meet her outside..." I raised an eyebrow and sat up against my wall.

"Go have fun." I crossed my arms and looked at the TV.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere without you...So get your ass up and put some clothes on." She giggled and stood up putting on her sweatshirt.

"I'll get dressed, go and see why we have to meet her outside." She nodded and ran downstairs.

I got up from my bed and found a pair of black leggings and threw them on, then I quickly took a green long sleeve shirt out of my drawer and put that on.

I looked out my window and saw Lauren standing with a whole bunch of girls.

So I basically sprinted my jealous ass down the stairs and met them all outside.

"Oh hey Y/N!" Alissa walked over to me and gave me a side hug.

"Feeling better now I see?" I nodded and looked at the other two girls standing in front of me.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce you guys....This here is Lyica." She pointed to a smaller girl with blonde hair.

"And this is Madison." She then pointed to a taller girl with dark brown hair.

Both of the girls just smiled then leaned in to whisper something to each other.

"Yeah I know." Is all I heard Alissa say to them.

"So what did you need us for?" Lauren asked intertwining our fingers.

"Oh well I wanted to know if you guys wanted to stay over at Lyica's house tonight? Her parents are out of town and we have lots of alcohol!" Alissa was jumping up and down excitedly.

I looked at Lauren and she could tell I was unsettled. I don't like the idea of drinking and I really just wanted to stay in tonight.

"I'm not so s-" Lyica put her hand on Lauren's shoulder.

"Come on guys. You don't have to drink, but please come and hang out with us? It's all we ask." Lauren looked at me again and I could tell she wanted to go.

"Babe? Do you wanna go?" She gave me a slight nod and I knew what our answer was.

"Sure we can come over...Just let us grab some stuff. I also want to tell my sisters that I will be gone." They all nodded, Lauren and I walked back into the house and up the stairs into my bedroom.

"Baby, grab your bag and I'll meet you downstairs." I went into my closet and took out my duffle bag, throwing random clothes inside of it.

I then walked over to my night stand and grabbed my charger and phone.

"Where do you think your going?" I quickly turned around, my heart almost jumping out of my chest.

"Fuck Kadence! Don't scare me like that." I whisper yelled, knowing that Aaron was probably asleep.

"Sorry sis, but for real. Where are you going?" I zipped my bag up and walked over to her.

"I was just about to tell you that I was going to hang out with Lauren, Alissa and her two friends....Is that okay?" She nodded and got out of my way.