Fourteen

(Trigger Warning)

Lauren's POV

I had been laying on Y/N's bed awake for almost forty minutes, we had been sleeping for almost three hours.

I opened my eyes and I could barely see anything, but I could feel that Y/N was still nuzzled into my chest.

I saw head lights come down Y/N's street and noticed them pull into the driveway. I got off of the bed and layed Y/N's head down on a pillow.

I walked over to the window to see if it was Kalani and it was two older girls that had long brown hair just like Y/N did.

"Uhhhh Lolo come back to bed." I looked behind me and saw my girlfriend rolling around.

"Babe, there are two girls in your driveway?" She quickly got up and ran over to the window where I was.

Without even saying anything she basically flew down the stairs into the front lawn. I followed her to make sure they weren't complete strangers.

Once I got outside she was in one of the girls arms, hugging her really tight.

I can't lie and say that I wasn't jealous, but I didn't really care about that right now. All I cared about way my girlfriends saftey.

"I missed you so m-much.." Y/N pressed her head into the other girls chest. That taller girl kissed her head, while the second girl walked over and joined them in there long hug.

After they separated I saw Y/N wipe tears away from her eyes so I walked over to her and placed my hand on her lower back.

"You alright baby?" I whispered.

"Ye-yeah. These are my sisters...Kadence and Riley...." Both the girls stood in front of us and gave me a smile.

"Not to be rude, but who are?" The one sister laughed.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui....Your sisters girlfriend." I rubbed the back of my neck and Y/N stood on her tiptoes giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I can tell your nervous. I love you." The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. What is this girl doing to me?

"Oh um...We didn't know our little sister was gay?" They both looked over to Y/N who was now rubbing her neck.

"Yeah well Ive known for a long time, but was to scared to tell you. Since you guys were moving away, I didn't think you cared so I just didn't tell you....Mom said she would tell everyone, but she didn't tell me she was leaving either so..." I could tell she was getting upset so I pulled her head over and layed it against my chest.

I whispered softly in her ear.

"I love you so much. It's going to be alright I'm here, your sisters are here and Your friends are here." Her eyes started to tear up and I kissed the top of her head holding her in my arms tight.

"Well can we go inside? It's kind of chilly outside." I nodded and they took all there stuff inside. I had Y/N's front up against mine so I just bent down and grabbed the back of her thighs and picked her up so I could carry her.

She placed tender kisses on my neck and under my jaw.

"You finally said it back." She said just above a whisper.

"Yeah, I know. I love you baby girl." I felt her smile against my skin and I placed her onto the long 'L' shape part of the couch.

Y/N's POV

"So tell us....Why did you think we wouldn't care just because we were moving away?" Kadence walked from the kitchen with a glass of water and two Ibuprofen, setting them in front of me.