Ten

My alarm had been going off for about five minutes and I really didn't want to get up.

"Jesus Christ Y/N. Turn that fucking thing off." My best friend threw her pillow at me and plugged her ears. I sighed and rolled off my bed onto Kalani who was laying on the air mattress beside my bed.

"Asshole stop. It's to early for this.." she shoved me off of her and I stood up on my feet stretching my body.

"Do you want to come down stairs while I make breakfast or for me to come and get you when it's done?" She grunted.

"I'll just surprise you." I walked out of my room into Aaron's room, he was still asleep and I didn't feel like waking him.

I turned around and right as I was about to close his door I heard him wine, so I re-entered his room.

"Good morning love." I gave him a big smile while he was rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go and make breakfast for KK." I grabbed him by his waist and layed him against my front, while he nuzzled his face into my chest.

I gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead and walked down the stairs laying him in his pack and play.

By the time I got the pans out to make eggs, I went to check on him to make sure he was okay. He was sound asleep again. I thought he looked so cute so I wanted to send a picture to Lauren.

Y/N: He actually stayed asleep this morning...I mean until he heard me leaving his bedroom.

I mean until he heard me leaving his bedroom

Sent at 6:34 am

Y/N: We miss you....I miss you.
Sent at 6:34 am

I walked back over to the kitchen and started cracking the eggs. I was making scrabbled because I knew Aaron would be able to nibble on them at least a little.

Buzz*Buzz*Buzz*

I wiped off my dirty hands and walked over to my phone that was ringing it said Love written on the screen. I hurried and picked it up.

(L=Lauren & Y=Y/N)

"Good morning baby."-L

"Good morning to you babe."-Y

"What are you up too? If Aaron is asleep then why aren't you asleep? Haha"-L

"Well I went to check on him like I always do and when I went to leave his room he started to wake up. I brought him downstairs and he fell asleep again in his pack and play. I'm making breakfast for everyone."-Y

"Awe my girlfriend is so kind."-L

"You can come over and keep me company."-Y