Twenty One

Lauren's POV

"N-Nothing." I stuttered walking over to her on the bed.

"Mmmhm sure." I sat down on the bed beside her, but she got up and stood in front me me.

"What are y-" She pushed me down on the bed so that my back was now flat, and she roughly attached her lips to mine.

"Mmhm Lauren..." She moaned kind of loud and I placed my hand on the back of her neck, trying to deepen the make out session.

"Baby...Ugh." I flipped us over and straddled her body, not disconnecting our lips.

I took my tongue and slowly trailed it down her jaw line until I heard her mom, which made me feel more confident.

"Babe your so hot." I sucked on her pulse point and earned a few more moans.

"Take me." I quickly sat up trying to control my breathing.

"W-What?" She looked up at me again and bit her lip shyly.

"I said take me.....Please?" I didn't say anything, I just sat there.

After a few minutes of silence she pushed me off of her hips and rushed out of her room.

I let her go, but then quickly rushed out to go and find her. Once I got down stairs I saw her sitting on the couch, staring at the wall with her arms crossed.

I could tell she was fuming and I really didn't want to make her even more upset.

"Y/N babe-" She snapped her head towards me.

"What!" I jumped back at the sudden outburst.

"Are you alright?" She stood up from the couch and pointed to her face.

"Does this fucking look alright to you? You basically gave me blue balls back there! Why didn't you want to fuck me?" My eyes widened because I had never heard her speak like that.

"Trust me baby I do...I just want your first time to be special." I gave her a smile, but she didn't budge.

"I still wanted you to be my first dammit!" I saw a tear fall into her t-shirt and my heart started to break.

"Love, why do you want to do this all of a sudden?" She didn't say anything.

"Talk to me. This is a two person conversation." She went and plopped down on the couch.

"You'll end up having sex with someone else and not me. Probably that Alissa girl that you were with earlier. She told me you talked so highly of me." I nodded.

"Yeah, I said about how much I love you. Why would you even think I would go after Alissa. She's not even my type." Y/N's eyebrow rose.

"Okay that sounds worse out loud then it did in my head." I huffed and went to sit down beside my girlfriend.

I took her left hand in mine and played with her fingers.

"Y/N. I want you to be my first too, but we're not ready for that yet. I do love you and I want to make sure that you actually love me before I give myself fully to you." My girlfriend looked into my eyes and gave me a questioning look.

"What do you mean your first?" She bit her lip.

"I'm a virgin babe." Her eyes got really big and she let go of my hand.

"I-I'm sorry...." I tilted my head.

"Why would you be sorry?"

" I kind of thought you already had sex..Your older and go to so many parties. Your popular and I don't know...Just so fuckable..." I was shocked, but I laughed a little.

"Even though you think so badly of yourself, I just want you to know that I think your VERY fuckable. And I mean very because baby ever since I first laid my eyes on you, Ive wanted to jump your bones. I just don't want to put that stuff first in our relationship, I care about how your feeling. " I smiled and grabbed her hand again.

"Oh and baby, Ive never had sex. That's why I'm saving it for you....I want you to be my first too." I smiled at her and leaned my forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry I overreacted babe. I just don't anyone else to have you. I only get you!" I quickly pecked her lips and stood up from the couch.

"Let's go back upstairs and watch a movie." She nodded and stretched her arms out in front of her.

"Carry me?" I smiled and picked her up.

"Anything for you my love." And we headed up stairs.

A/N( Ayyyyye tricked ya! And if I didn't then whatever, but I'm sorry for the short chapter. I started to get sick while writing this and lost my train of thought. Any ways enjoy this chapter! COMMENT AND VOTE CHICKENS!)💕✌🏻