Twenty Six

Lauren's POV

Y/N and I had just gotten our food at Chick-fil-A and found a comfy booth to sit in.

"Enjoying your chicken samich baby?" I looked across the table at my girlfriend shoving her face with food.

"Mmhm izz goad." I laughed slightly.

"Your cute ya know?"

I took the lid off of my chicken Caesar salad and starting eating, once I looked up again I noticed that Y/N had some mayonnaise on the corner of her mouth.

I leaned across the table and kissed where it had been, removing it with my lips.

"What was that for?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You had food there and I didn't want it to go to waste." I smirked and continued to eat my salad.

Once we finished our food we got back into my car and started to drive down the road.

"Wait baby, want to see a movie or something?" I asked passing the theatre.

"Well...There is something I want to do, but it's childish and you probably don't want to do I-" I placed my finger to her lips stopping her from rambling.

"Love, what is it?" I gave her a smile, then focused back on the road.

"The fair is going on and I was kind of wanting to go...I haven't gone since I was very young and I miss it. I understand if you don't want to go. We can just do what you want." I looked over and she gave me a weak smile.

"No were going to the fair. I want you to have fun baby." She basically was jumping out of her seat when I pulled into the parking area at the fair.

"Lauren can we pleeeease do that!" As she pointed to the many rows of carnival games.

I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her temple.

"Of course baby. Go and pick which one you want to do first." I tapped her butt and she ran off into the distance standing at a balloon popping game.

It was two dollars for three darts so I gave the man behind the counter the money.

"Here ya go honey." The guy gave Y/N the darts and she sat them down on the counter.

"You've got this baby!" I was jumping up and down trying to get her excited.

She threw her first dart and missed....Second dart missed. Final dart missed again.

"Can I try it one more time Lolo?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I handed the man anther two dollars and Y/N did the exact same thing with the darts.

Except worse this time.

"Let's just go.." She turned around and I noticed how sad she really was.

"Baby, what did you want to win so bad?" She had her bottom lip sticking out as she pointed to the gigantic stuffed bear above me.

"I just got a text from Kadence asking for me to call her. I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I smiled as she walked away.

I turned around and tapped the man on the shoulder since he was facing away from me.

"Sir. How does one win this game?"

"Okay, so you have these three darts. If you throw each dart and pop a balloon then you can win a prize. You have to pop at least one to win a small prize, two to win a medium prize and all three to get the large prize which consists of these things hanging up here." He pointed to the large stuffed animals above me.