Ninteen

Lauren's POV

I opened the front door to my house and noticed my mother and father sitting on the couch.

"Oh Mija your back so soon? Why are you not at Y/N's house like you planned?" I shrugged and my mom gave me a worrying look.

"What's wrong?" I shrugged again and I think she finally got the hint.

I walked up the stairs and entered my bedroom, plopping down on my bed.

"Laur! If you want dinner I would suggest coming down soon before Chris and Taylor get to it!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I wasn't really hungry so I just took my phone out of my back pocket, noticing that I had a few missed calls and texts from Y/N.

Future Wifey💕😘: Lauren where are you?!
Sent at 7:34 pm

Future Wifey💕😘: Lauren seriously. I'm getting worried.
Sent at 8:12 pm

"Yeah whatever...." I put my phone on the charger and pulled my covers over my body, snuggling up in my bed.

It feels so different...The last couple of nights Ive been sleeping beside someone and now I feel empty.

Y/N's POV

"I'm starting to freak out Kadence...What am I going to do?" My sister walked out of the bathroom still taking out her curlers.

"Just give her a breather...Maybe she thinks your mad...Well your not mad right?" I hesitantly shook my head.

"It's not that I'm mad...It's that I feel she will leave me just like the others. She is my first real girlfriend and I don't want it to end badly." I was sitting on the bed until I heard my baby brother start to cry.

"I'll get him ready." Riley and Kadence just nodded and I stood up walking down the hall to Aaron's room.

"Hey buddy..I missed you so so SOO much!" He was rubbing his eyes and snot was running down his face.

"Oh let's get you cleaned up." I grabbed him from his crib and placed him on my hip, walking into the bathroom connected to his room.

I turned on the water in the tub making sure that it was at the right temperature for him.

"That seems good..." I took off the blue onesie he was wearing and put it in the hamper beside the door. Then I removed his empty diaper throwing it in the trash.

"Let me grab this real quick." I got his rubber bumbo seat out from under the sink and sat it in the warm water of the bath.

"Here ya go buddy." I lifted him over the edge of the bath, gently sitting him up in the seat.

"Glrjgjglruejelg!" He started splashing around in the water.

He ended up splashing me and getting me soaking wet.

"Your so lucky your cute!" I pointed at him and he grabbed my finger.

I loved the connection I had with him...Even though he might not know what Im saying...He is a great listener.

"Y/N! You need to start getting ready! We need to be over there in twenty minutes!" I finished washing the slobber off of his face and grabbed the towel behind me.

"Let me just dry you off big guy." I held him up with my one hand and tried to wrap him in the towel with the other but it didn't work.

I was already really wet so I just picked him up and held his body against my chest, then wrapped the towel around him.