Chapter 3

Tracer POV

"Retreat! all Overwatch agents retreat!" the voice of Soldier 76 yelled over the ear piece.

Tracer was shooting some Talon agents when she heard 76 calling for a retreat. She turned around and started running for the jet, blinking a little through her time stream to get there faster. She got to the jet just in time it see the engine firing up.

When to jet was up in the air and they where flying back to Gibraltar was when Tracer let out a small sigh of relief and looked around. she saw 76 turning the jet onto auto pilot and climbing back to see if everyone was alright, Torbjorn was sitting next to Reinhardt muttering that they were getting old for this, Mcree was wiping a little blood of his brow and checking his gun, Genji opened his arm and fixed a little of the wiring, there was only one face she didn't see...

"wait," she said, and all heads in the jet turned to look at Tracer "where's Mercy?"

Everyone looked around but she wasn't there, all the worried turned to look at each other, "who was the last one to see her?" asked Genji.

"I think I did," Tracer said, "I called for healing and Angy raced over to help, once I was healed I raced out of the small house, I heard some gun shots and was about to go to see if she was alright but I was shot at and pushed back away from from Angela, I had no idea," Tracer but her hand over her face.

It's alright, it's not your fault, we'll go back to Gibraltar get some more agents and go back to see what we can do to get her back," said S. 76.

"well then let's get a move on! we need to help her!" said Tracer blinking to the controls, "hang tight everyone, I'm about to get there as fast as I move through my own time stream!" she put the jet back onto manual and put it into top speed, and everyone that wasn't in a seat belt fell and tumbled to the back of the jet.