Chapter 10

Mercy POV

The five looked up to see the alarm flashing red and blaring a loud BEEP BEEP!     They heard Athena's disambody's voice say, "intruder alert, motion detector's triggered in the front entrance."

They ran towards the front entrance and were joined with Mcree, Lucio, Rienhardt, and Symetra. When they reached the entrance everyone stood there, no one did anything they just stood there in shock, everyone had their weapons ready, only Angela didn't, Genji was in front of her with his hand on the handle of his small katana. Everyone was staring at three people that they never thought they see, Sombra, Hanzo, and Widowmaker unconscious in Hanzo's arms. "Hola, we need some help," Sombra said with a thick accent.

"And what makes you think we'll help? You're Talon, you've killed and hurt agents of ours, and have hunted us, so why should we help?" 76 asked raising his gun a little.

"Well, I never was really loyal to Talon, I was just there to get information, and my amigo's here, well Hanzo's just done with them, and you knew Widow here, she was taken and brainwashed, she was forced into Talon, so not really her fault," Sombra said.

"please, she's dying, Talon tried to kill her after she couldn't complete a mission. She need help, please, help her," Hanzo begged.

"No, not after all that you've done," 76 said and the agents started to go back inside.

Angela looked at the unconscious Widowmaker in Hanzo's arms and the look of worry and pleading in his and Sombra's eyes. Angela didn't care if Widow had hurt her, she couldn't just let her die, "wait," she said and everyone looked at her, "I'll help, I can't just let someone die,"

The Overwatch agents looked at her as if she was crazy, "Are you serious?" Lucio asked. Angela looked at him, "absolutely," she said.

76 shook his head, "no, we can't after everything they did."

Angela looked at him, "I don't care, I'm not going to let someone die."

"Ang you can't."

Angela's face turned into a cold stare, and the others around them took a few steps back, even 76 felt a little nervous. Angela took a few steps forward so she was inches from his visor on his face, "go to hell. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks, but i'm going to help her." she said. 

Angela then turned and motion for Hanzo and Sombra to enter she then turned back to 76, "oh, and if you ever tell me to not help anyone again, you and I will be having quite the conversation," she then turned around and led Hanzo and Sombra to the lab.