Chapter 28

"It won't work!' Jack said for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Why not?" Taya asked crossing her arms. "Angela's plan is a solid plan, so we should go through with it."

"While it is an excellent plan, I'll admit, we still have that problem of having someone on the inside."

"Well who can't we send in?" Sombra asked.

"Genji and Hanzo are-" Soldier 76 was cut off by a glare from Hanzo and an unmasked Genji. "Sorry, were part of the Shimada clan. So they could be spotted by Akako and his guards a mile away. Widowmaker, sorry to say, you're blue and that would raise some suspicion. The world thinks Ana and I are dead and I don't think Reaper is too keen on going on this part of the plan. Sombra you may be able to get in, but you also worked with Talon. And something tells me that Akako might know who you are. Then Taya, you were once his right hand woman, I think he'll remember a face."

"Well then the option is clear," Sombra said. "Angela will go."

Jack gave her a confused look, "What?"

"You said it yourself, Jack. Everyone has a reason that they can't show their face at this gala thing, except, Angela. We can dress her up, and boom we can go through with the plan."

Angela looked at everyone staring at her, "You really think this is the best decision?"

"It does make sense," Taya agreed. "You certainly is pretty Angela, and Akako has always had an eye for pretty women."

"Angela, you aren't properly trained, what if something happens-"

"Excuse me?" Angela snapped. This quieted everyone. "You really must be getting old if you've forgotten this. So let me help you jog your memory," Angela then slapped Jack across the face surprising everyone in the room. Seeing as Angela is usually a pretty anti-violence person. "I was trained remember? I was trained by a great member of Overwatch, Gabriel Reyes. Who is unfortunately no longer with us. But he taught me how to defend myself quite well, and I will do this if it means that no other life is taken by that cruel man."

Jack blinked, still in shock Angela had slapped him. Before he could even say a word, though, she got up and left the room. Jack thought over Angela's speech, not knowing that she was lying about part of it. Everyone was silent until dark chuckling from Reaper filled the room. No one could see the pride on his face while he wore his mask, "Got something to say?" Jack snapped.

"Maybe you should trust her a little more, Jack," He said humorously. He then disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

A little later that night Angela walked out onto the second floor patio and stared up at the moon, "Nice night."

She turned to the voice from behind her to see Gabriel leaning against the wall, "It sure is."

"Are you really sure you can do this? Go in there and execute the plan? I don't want to see you hurt."

Angela smiled kindly at him, "I'll be fine. If it means that the people here are safe, then I'll do it."

Gabriel nodded and the two of them walked back into the house and went to their rooms. Going to bed, Angela felt anxious about the coming day.

It was almost time for the party and Angela was ready. Ana and Widowmaker were on different buildings, snipers ready to see the action from above. Genji, Taya, and Hanzo were posted up near the entrance to get to Angela in case anything went wrong. Jack and Reaper were ready to get Akako for the other portion of this plan. As for Angela and Sombra, they both got into their dresses. Sombra would be the nearest backup if Angela was in need of assistance. Sombra had dressed in a long purple sleeveless dress. While Angela went with a dress similar to Sombra's only it was pure white. She walked into the gala room, her silver heels clicking on the floor.

"Alright guys, moment of truth," she muttered into comms as made it to the main room of the gala.

Sombra's dress

Sombra's dress

Mercy's dress

Mercy's dress

A/N: Just wanted to clarify what the dresses looked like :)