Chapter 11

Mercy POV

"Put her over there," instructed Angela and they got to the lab. Angela started pulling over a cart with medical equipment, and monitors. 

Hanzo put Widow onto the table and Angela turned it on, it glowed and something popped up onto the monitor. Angela looked at it and saw something very peculiar, "why is her heart beat so slow?" she asked.

"Talon put this venom stuff into her blood, it makes her heart beat slower so she has more focus and that's why her skin's blue. Esos bastardos  (those bastards) took everything from her." Sombra said.

"I see, well it looks like there's another poison in her, I recognize it, I can get it out pretty easily,  but I need some space," Angela said.

Hanzo took some steps back and Sombra sat in the chair near Angela's desk. Just then the door opened and Mcree stepped in and sat in a chair near the door as the door closed behind him, "what are you doing her Amigo?" Sombra asked with a small smirk on her face.

" here to make sure you two don't cause trouble after  Angela just got attacked, and i'm not yer Amigo,"  he said glaring at her.

Sombra just smirked and made a nano screen, she started typing. Angela turned around and Hanzo gave her his full attention, "Widow will be fine, she just needs rest while the anti-toxin "kills" the poison. Unfortunately, I can't get the other poison that slows her heart out because it's been in her system to long, but I can remove the brainwashing."

"Thank you," Hanzo said.

"Gracias ángel de batalla (Thank you battle angel)" Sombra said.

"Like I said, I'm not going to let someone die no matter what," Angela said as she put something around Widow's head. "Now this should reverse the brainwashing and give her back any memories that were thought to be lost. But don't worry, she will still remember everything, like you 2 for example."

"Well then we should get these two to a cell," Mcree said gesturing to Sombra and Hanzo.

"Wow, wow, wow," Sombra said, swiping away her nano screen and walking over to Mcree. "Why would we go into a cell? I thought we were Amigos."

"Like I said, not Amigos ma'am, and if I'm not mistaken, you three have been killin' off the Overwatch agents, my friends."

The door opens and Soldier 76 comes in and looks around, "Mcree, Angela, come with me. D.va and Lucio will make sure these two stay here," He said.

This book is mainly based on Mercykill (Mercy x Reaper) but i'm also adding Mcree x Sombra and Hanzo x Widowmaker. these ships won't be extremely "highlighted" or for better term, showed as much as Mercykill, but they will be showed. P.S. no, i'm not doing Ana x Soldier 76.