Chapter 16

This update goes out to CreepyPastaTown who Gave me this amazing Idea!! Thanks for it!!

Widowmaker POV

She watch as Angela was grabbed and knocked out, Widow tried to get to her but Talon kept her back, "Angela est an Penne! Quelqu'un mieux venez, aidez-moi et elle! (Angela's down! Someone better come help me and her!)" Widow screamed.

The sound of gun shots ripped through the air as Widow saw green bullets shoot the Talon agents from behind her. Window turned to see D.va in her Mech, "Je vous remerice, (thank you)" said Widow.

"Hope that's means thanks!" D.va yelled as she controled her Mech to run in another direction.

Widow didn't hear her comment as she got distracted black smoke, and her eye widened. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Angela being carried away by the Talon agent who knocked her out. Widow ran to her but the cloud of smoke got there first and it became the body of Reaper, who then killed the Talon agents.

When Widow ran up to them she saw Reaper crouched on the ground holding Angela in his arms. The rest of Talon had gone and now everyone in the fight was around and unconsious Angela and Reaper. S. 76 held a gun to Reaper's head as Genji picked her up, "Thanks, i guess," Genji said, getting shocked looks from the rest of the team except Hanzo, Sombra and Widow. "What? I saw his take out those agents that had Angela, he saved her," Genji defended himself.

Reaper slowly stood up and some of them tensed and S. 76 followed Reaper with his gun, "I didn't do it for you, I did it for her," he said pointing to Angela in Genji's arms. he then became smoke, and was gone.

Widow glanced at the shocked faces and could have guessed what they were thinking. she guessed they were thinking, was he really that bad of a guy?