Updates?/THANK YOU!

Sombra: Author!

Sombra: A-Author?

Sombra: AUTHOR!!!!

WHAT! What do you want?!?!

Sombra: Where are the updates?

What?

Sombra: Where. Are. The. Updates. I don't know how simpler to make that sentence.

Ah, the updates on this book, well I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up on the updates, but I've got a lot going on right now.

Sombra: pfffft, Sorry to say, I don't care. But you've got to update this book as well as the other books. I've been talking to the characters of said books and-

SOMBRA! What have I said about book jumping?!

Sombra: Sorry, but that's besides the point, look, you've got multiple books and a new one that you just realised. I know you've got all these ideas in your head about new books-

*Cough*  *Cough* stop the spoilers! *Cough*  *Cough*

Sombra: My bad! But you've got to update this book soon here.

Alright, Alright, you've got a point. I've actually been working on a schedule.

Sombra: Ooh! gimme gimme gimme!

So this book will be updated very soon, like, maybe by the end of the week soon. Next will be the Cold Love book, then War of Hearts, and lastly Love Painted Red. But as I said before, I'M BUSY! So don't expect these updates to be back to back, Sombra.

Sombra: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Finally, I want to go to Hanamura very badly! Bye~ (disappears back into the book)

(Sigh) any way, guys, that's my schedule, and I've got to say THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 15K READS!! When I started writing this book I didn't think it would do that good, but I guess it did. 

Now I got to go get started on Chapter 26, remember, I'm still looking for ideas for an OC character that may or may not end up to be Genji's love interest. See ya on the flip side peeps...PEACE!