Chapter 19

Talon POV (surprise)

"YOU LOST HER?!?!" screamed Jael, the head of Talon.

"We almost had her but our forces we out matched," one of the soldiers said.

Jael huffed and sat back down and took some deep, calming breaths, "so, anything else to report?"

The 2 soldiers, Matt and Kyle, glanced at each other, mentally preparing themselves for another of of Jael's  outbursts.

"Widowmaker, Hanzo, and Sombra where at the seen helping the enemy. We were almost able to get Ziegler but Reaper showed up and saved her," Matt reported.

Jael clenched his fists and his knuckles turned white, the four best soldiers he's had have now switched sides. The anger inside him was very hard to control, it was the same control he was using that was wanted to throw both these men out true window.

"I'll deal with this, both of you go, now," Jael said standing up and the two soldiers got out as fast as they could.

Jael walked down the halls and made his way to the training room, he entered the the training room to see the shadow team training. The hit their targets perfectly and moved so quite that you could hear a pin drop.

"Men!" Yelled Jael and they turned their heads to the door way and got into a line.

"You have a mission, you are to break into the Overwatch base and take Angela Ziegler, or as most of you might know her Mercy.  You have one night to do this and if you fail, there will be punishments, you will as well take the overwatch members i have listed onto this sheet of paper, dismissed," Jael ordered handing the leader the paper, and the Shadow Team went to their courtiers.