Chapter 17

Angela's POV

Angela shot up in bed breathing hard, "HOO, MY GAWD!!" she heard a voice say. Her vision was a little blurry but she made out Lucio's voice.

Angela's vision cleared more and looked around seeing Lucio, Tracer, Genji, Reinhardt and Windowmaker in the room, "W-What happened?" Angela asked rubbing her head, which hurt quite a lot.

"You were drugged, and almost taken by Talon when Reaper literally showed up out of no where. I wonder why he was even there in the first place," Tracer explained.

"Well, it's not da v'orst thing that he showed up, if he didn't the Angela v'ouldn't be here," said Reinhardt, D.va, Genji and Lucio nodding in agreement.

"But why was he there in the first place?" asked Lucio.

"il voulait Voir Angela (to see Angela)," said Widow, everyone looked confused because Widow and Angela were the only ones that could speak French in that room.

"Uhhhhhhhh...what?" D.va asked very confused.

Widow rolled her eyes, "I said, maybe to apologize to you guys and get help from Angela."

"How would Angela help him?" Tracer asked.

"oh mon dieu (oh my god), if you haven't noticed, Reaper can turn into a smoke-like wraith form. So maybe he wanted Angela's help to get back to normal, because Angela's one of the best doctor's in the world, and apologize for everything he's done to you people."

"Well let's hope that's true that he wants peace, not war," said Lucio.

Yeah I know short chapter but I've been a little busy, sorry!! see ya around!!