Chapter 18

Reaper POV
Reaper saw them, his old friends, that weren't his friends anymore. Jack and Ana, they where old he could tell but then again, so was he. Jack's the one that made Reaper like he this, he blames Jack For the way he is. He believes all Ana did was back up Jack, he hated them both and couldn't stand looking at them.

He only went there to see Angela, but he saw Talon around the base and knew they were after Angela, again. Reaper stayed in the shadows but when he saw Angela being taken, he had to help her.

After Reaper killed the Talon agents he then checked Angela's pulse which was strong thankfully. When the rest of Overwatch gathered around me most of them were weary, but He couldn't blame them.

Then, he left, disappearing into shadow then reappearing in his apartment. About an hour later he felt someone else's presence in his apartment. He pointed a gun at the door and relaxed when he saw Sombra.

"What are you doing here? He asked

"To give you an update amigo," she said. "Angela's fine, they were all talking about you. Like, 'why did he come?' 'Why did he save Angela?' 'Why did Talon attack?' oh wait, that last one wasn't about you."

"Jack and Ana didn't tell them who I was did they?" Reaper asked.

"No. I ease dropped on their conversation, they said something about keeping that a secret cause you were and idol to some of them or something like that. I didn't pay attention to the whole thing."

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Nope! See ya Amigo," and with that, Sombra disappeared.

Again I know it's short but I'm thinking doing this big battle of some sort. PLEASE comment something!! I'm running out of ideas and have writers block, I need help!!