Chapter 21 - Class Trial [Part 2]

A/N: Thank you so much to Lullanchist (Quotev) for making this pixel fanart! I have to say, she's so cute <3 She's got a little blush rising on her cheeks - I wonder who from? Hehe xP I love the detail in it, with the dagger strap, the sapphire necklace, and the highlights are so well placed, too! ^-^ Thank you once again for putting in the time and effort to make it!

"Wh-What did you say?!" He attempted to cover up his surprise by raising his voice, but the stutter was as clear as daylight.

"I said that the shower room has no water! It's out of order, Monomi told me personally that she didn't have the time to fix it," you breathed, looking back up.

Fuyuhiko was now standing back upright, shock evident in his eyes.

"Upupupu! How exciting! She lost her composure!" Monokuma giggled, finding the situation far more entertaining than it was.

"Oh, you're right, [F/N]...! I'm sorry I haven't actually had any time to repair it!" Monomi apologised, swinging from her rope.

"Th-Then... She must have taken her clothes off to move the body...!" Fuyuhiko was struggling to come up with arguments now, and his tone was less harsh, so you calmed down. "And then... When she was finished moving the body, she put them back on."

Hiyoko made a squeal of disgust from her stand, but didn't do anything other than that.

"Hiyoko doesn't know how to tie her kimono sash," you sighed, composure regained. "She can't dress without assistance."

"Oh yeah! We know that because that's when Hiyoko's stench filled up the restaurant the other day!" Akane smirked, recalling the memory in her mind.

"Wh-What...?!" Fuyuhiko strained, expression covered in worry.

"I-It wasn't a stench... And it didn't fill the restaurant...! It only smelled a little..." Hiyoko coughed embarrassedly.

"Besides, wasn't changing in the beach house prohibited?" Chiaki asked sleepily.

"That's right. If you broke that rule, I'm certain Monokuma would have made a fuss about it!" Monomi confirmed.

"Too right! I stick to the rules no matter what!" Monokuma seconded.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute! If she didn't change her clothes, then how did Hiyoko get rid of the blood that was on her?" Ibuki gasped.

"I didn't have any stupid blood on me in the first place, that's how! Like I told you, I never touched Mahiru's body!" Hiyoko defended.

"So if we think about it, then doesn't that mean the person with the blood on them is suspicious?" Kazuichi pointed out.

"You mean Akane?" Hajime asked, frowning.

"I told ya! I was covered in blood 'cause I got beaten up by Coach Nekomaru!" Akane said. You glanced over to Nekomaru, raising an eyebrow for confirmation.

"She's right. If I hadn't gotten rough with her, she never would have backed down!" Nekomaru attested.

Akane then started threatening Kazuichi, who quivered in fear.

"Anyway, doesn't this mean that I'm not guilty? We have enough evidence to prove that I'm not the killer, right?" Hiyoko asked hopefully. Chiaki nodded.

"Yeah, it seems so."

"S-See... I told you... I would never kill Mahiru... She taught me how to wear a kimono... and she was really kind... There's no way I would kill her!" Hiyoko sniffled. "Why wouldn't you all believe me earlier?! You're stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!"