ch.1

((a/n HOLY FUCK IF YOU GUYS HAVENT SEEN THE VIDEO PLEASE WATCH IT IM SO GLAD ITS NOT FAN MADE AND ITS REAL LIKE YALL HOOOOLLLYYYY FUUUUUCCCKKKKK))

Katsudont: yeah and then like he said he wanted to get to know me and im like lmao why tho

LegendaryShipper2k17: boi obviously he wants to be ur friend, just give the poor guy a chance Yuuri ))):

Katsudont: Phitchit-kun, i bet hes just some random bot or probably a perv who just wants nudes or some shit.

LegendaryShipper2k17: You'll never know unless you talk to him~

Katsudont: Maybe later. I need to go skate to take my mind off things.

LegendaryShipper2k17: ok, bye Yuuri!!!!!!!

Yuuri turned off his phone as he entered the ice rink, it wasnt too busy but wasnt too empty either. It had maybe two kids and one parent on the ice, it seemed ok for Yuuri although he had always been nervous practicing in front of other people; which is probably why he has always thought that compeeting in ice skate professionally was definetley not a thing for him and he could never do it no matter what anyone says or does, they just cant persuade him. ((a/n little does he know im aboutta fuck up his life))

He did a triple toe loop and nailed it but almost fell, hes always been felixable and has a lot of stamina which is super good for a skater. ((a/n its also super good for viktor if y'know what i mean 👀👀👀)) a skater with lots of stamina is very rare these days, although Yuuri never thought about it he also knows hes quite flexable which is also very good for skaters otherwise you wouldnt be able to do such high jumps or as many jumps or sit spins or spins or stuff like that. ((A/N also good for Viktor if y'know what i mean 👀👀👀))

Yuuri got off the ice and put his regular socks and shoes on then headed out the door and waved goodbye to his childhood friend Yuuko as he decided to go to some local cafe where his sister works at, hes always got a long well with his sister although hes the baby brother seeming as being a younger sibling would usually end up in them and the older sibbling not getting along too well but luckily for Yuuri and Mari, thats not the case. Yuuri truly adores his sister because shes very supportive and understanding, plus she has a very kind and gentle soul although she has her moments where she overreacts and is like screaming. Such as when she 'fangirls'. Yuuri finally reaches the cafe and sits down at his usual booth, he was about to pull out his laptop and work on something until he got a notification on his phone. He pulled out his phone to see a notification from Kik then recluctantly opened it only to see that same stranger from yesterday had messaged him again.

Viktoedick: I think you're interesting so i'd love to talk to you and get to know you ;)

Katsudont: Uhm, theres not much too know about me. Honestly, dont waste your time on me.

Viktoedick: Come oooonn! We can play 21 questions!

Katsudont: isn't it 20 questions?

Viktoedick: yeah but this just means i can get to know one more extra fact about you 😙😙😚😚😚😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😉😉😉😈😈😈😈😈😈💦💦💦💦💦💨💨💨👌👌👌👌

Katsudont: 1. chill with the emoji's. 2. no thanks. 3. why so many emoji's? 4. why the heck are there devil emoji's? are you suggesting something?

Viktoedick: OMGGG YOU DONT CURSE THATS SO PURE!!!! also because emojis are the best 😈😈😈😈😈😈💦💦💦💦💦