ch.23

DM Yuurisman to Chris(t)

Yuurisman: chris, can you call me? im having a bad day.

Chris(t): oh shit ok call whenever

Nikiforov Viktor

after the date i told Yuuri to go ahead because i wasnt tired so i was gonna watch some movie in the living room until im tired and he didnt seem the littlest bit of phased and he didnt even beg me to come to bed. I dont know how much longer i can do this.

My laptop rings and i answer the call.

"Viktor, whats wrong?"

i sigh, "Phitchits moving in next door to Yuuri and Yuuri was super happy about it, i mean, its great but... I was gonna ask Yuuri if he wanted to move in together..."

"Oh, Viktor. You poor love sick puppy."

I pout, "Puppy. I miss Makkachin. He would never abandon me..."

"Why dont you just go home and tell Yuuri some excuse?"

"already did. I'm leaving at the end of the week."

"Alright. Im training in Russia for a few months so when you come home, i'll be there to comfort you, pal.", Chris smiles softly.

"I just wanna forget how much pain this is causing me... And even worse, when i told him he didnt seem phased about it! he was just like 'oh at least i'll have phitchit to keep me company when u leave'", i sigh and start to cry at the memory.

"Wow. Im sorry, buddy. i don't know what to say or do because o have a theory but you wont like it..."

"tell me."

"i-i dont know, viktor..."

"i dont care, tell me."

"*sigh* break up with him."

My heart breaks and aches at just the mere thought of that; breaking up with the one i fell in love with? it seems like a bad option but it seems like a healthy option at the same time.

"i-i... I dont know... I'll think things over..", i sigh and start to cry more.
"i love him, chris. I really really do, but... Just the way hes acting right now is... I dont like it..."

"i know. Hey, look, i gotta go but do whats best for you, okay?"

He hangs up the call and im left there on the couch with just my thoughts and breaking heart. Does Yuuri even still love me?