ch.37

((a/n im sorry for hurting everyone but its getting better dont worry, i hurt irlyuuri too im sorry babe ily dont kill me))

1 day later

Viktoedick to Katsudon

Viktoedick: Yuuri, can we talk..?

Katsudon; Phitchit will just unblock you if i block you anyways. go ahead.

Viktoedick: im sorry i handled everything the way i did
Viktoedick: i was just upset. Im really really sorry i snapped at you, i was just upset and jealous because you were ignoring me for Phitchit because he was moving in next to you. I really did love you, and i still do, Yuuri. You mean the world to me and i regret being such a dick to you, i regret breaking up with you, i regret ever hurting you. i'm so sorry for everything bad i ever did to you. I wish i could go back in time and take it all back and slap my past self and tell him not do it and tell him that hes an idiot and hes gonna regret it because hes fallen madly and deeply in love with you and never fell out of love with you, and will love you til the day he dies.
Viktoedick: i'm such a piece of shit and i know i dont deserve you what so ever but im really truly sorry and i regret ever hurting you.

Katsudon: i should've just talked it out with you instead of just blocking you and i shouldnt have ignored you. Im the one whos to blame here. Im still in love with you and blocking you was the worst thing ive ever done and im sorry for hurting you too. I love you so much, Vitya.

Viktoedick: i'll forgive you if you forgive me.

Katsudon: deal.

Viktoedick: i hope i'm not rushing things but i really dont wanna be friends. It hurts too much.

Katsudon: i dont mind, you're not rushing anything.

Viktoedick: hey Yuuri?

Katsudon: yes, Vitya?

Viktoedick: will you be my boyfriend again?

katsudon: Yes!!!! a million times, yes!!!!