ch.13

((a/n hey check out my new story, its kind of bad bc i suck at making stories and all but yeah, also enjoy the video because i found it and honestly died laughing ))

"Yuuuuurrrriiii~", Viktor called trying to get his boyfriends attention because obviously there was something he wanted or else he wouldnt be bugging his boyfriend who is reading a book on the bed with the door closed and locked because Phitchit w...

"Yuuuuurrrriiii~", Viktor called trying to get his boyfriends attention because obviously there was something he wanted or else he wouldnt be bugging his boyfriend who is reading a book on the bed with the door closed and locked because Phitchit went to go ice skate for a few hours and Chris went out shopping so the couple is alone in the house.

"Mm?", Yuuri hummed as if to tell Viktor that hes listening, yet not putting his book down. "Pay attention to meeee~", the platnum haired man said as he crawled behind his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around the smaller boys waist, "I am.", the japanese said while still reading his book, this made Viktor irritated so he put a bookmark in the book and closed it while putting on the beside stool. "Yuuri, i just want your attention~", the russian cooed as he started to leave kisses down his boyfriends neck and eventually leaving a kiss in the place between his neck and shoulder, eventually leaving kisses on the smaller boys shoulder while moving that part of the boys shirt down so he could see the exposed skin.

"You have my attention, Vitya.", The ravenette cooed back as he was loving these kisses, "Good, now i can have you all to myself~", Viktor chuckled slightly before biting the smaller boys earlobe gently, sending shivers down Yuuri's spine. "V-vitya please..", Yuuri said trying to get the older males attention but it wasnt working, the older male started leaving love bites and hickeys all over Yuuri's neck; as if to mark his territory. "I just wanna leave a few marks is all~ Let everyone know you're mine~", Viktor chuckled leaving one last hickey and love bite.

"Y-youre s-s-such a tease...", Yuuri managed to get out without moaning as Viktor chuckled and got off his boyfriend, then laying down on the bed next to him and pulling out his phone to text the group chat while Yuuri started to read his book again.

Ilovekatsudon: hey whats up yall

Saltykitten: the fuck do you want?

Otaboi: Yuri.

Saltykitten: i mean- hi viktor

MilaBB: yeah yurio listen to ur master (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ilovekatsudon: kINKY

Chris(t): you called~?

Ilovekatsudon: chris where tf even are you?

Chris(t): im heading back now

Legendaryshipper2k17: same here! hey chris, wanna walk together? im at Ice Castle :)

Chris(t): ok coming soon!

Ilovekatsudon: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MilaBB: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)