ch.44

((a/n otayuri chapter))

Legendaryshipper: my favorite chris photo

chris(t): wow thats ur favorite but not the one i took of you riding my dick? ok rude

Davai: beka help they're all sinners

Davai👍: stop corrupting my boyfriend

Davai: davai!

Plisetsky Yuri

beka and i were taking a walk on the beach when he suddenly came to a stop and looked really nervous. "Beka?", i ask looking at him as he takes both of my hands in his and takes deep breathes. "Yuri, for a long time i've loved you. When we first met, i thought you were really interesting but i saddened me that i was there for a day. Then, when we met again in barcelona, i was happy to have seen you again but this time i had stronger feelings than i did back then. My heart was beating fast and you gave me butterflies in my stomach, i ignored the feelings for a while and just remained your friend. It pained me everyday after a year of friendship because i had realised i wanted to be more than friends.", he smiles softly at me as i slightly blush but smile back at him.

Yet, im still confused. What is he on about? "The moment we started dating, you made me the happiest i could have ever been and i wasnt the stone cold hero od Kazakhstan everyone knew me to be. So, if you say yes to this i will be even happier. So. Yuri plisetsky, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive and marry me?", he gets down on on knee and opens a black box; revealing a golden ring.

I start to cry happy tears, "Yes! a million times, yes!", i giggle happily as he smiles at me and slides the ring on my ring finger. We start to walk back to the house with our hands interlocked. He also has a ring because he wanted us to match before the wedding.

Chris(t): where did Yurio and Otabek go? i bet they're doing the do.

davai: actually bitches

legendaryshipper: OMGGGGG HOLY FUCK

Davai👍: they're a pair.

kill: be good to our son, otabek! 😉😃

Joy: our baby is all grown up babe

Kill: *sniffles*

Davai: oh my god