ch.10

Yuuri and Viktor had fallen asleep on the couch that night, with Makkachin still on Yuuri's lap and they were all like a happy little family; it was quite the site and worth posting, which luckily for them, Phitchit was there and he had taken a picture of it although he forgot to turn off the flash so it awoke Makkachin causing the young poodle to jump off Yuuri's lap in a harsh which caused Yuuri to wake up, thus making Viktor wake up as well.

"Huh? What?", the young japanese boy asked; he was confused of his surroundings until Viktor put Yuuri's glasses on the younger boy, making his vision clear again as he saw his best thai friend standing there with a smirk, showing him pressing post on the picture he just took. "P-phitchitkun!", Yuuri squeaked with embarassment as he got up from his spot, he sighed and his face turned into a soft expression as he smiled an the two best friends hugged.

"Yuuri! Im glad to see you, how do you feel?", Phitchit asked still concerned about his best friend. "I honestly... Feel better... I mean, im still sad Vicchan is gone but... I have the real deal here now and all...", Yuuri was about to call Viktor his boyfriend until he realised neither of them had asked each other so he was deciding to play hard to get. "Mm, yes and you're mine now!", Viktor wrapped his arms around Yuuri's waist and the shorther male just couldnt help but lean into his touch, "Who ever said that~? we kissed, yes, but, you never told me how you feel or aeked me to be your boyfriend so i meeeaaannn--", Viktor gave puppy dog eyes at Yuuri but the japanese boy just chuckled.

he kissed Viktor on the head before turning his attention back to his best friend who was smiling at his phone screen, Yuuri smirked and quickly grabbed the phone as Phitchit chased him but he kept running away; Viktor just sitting on the couch and watching them. "NO WAIT COME BACK!!! IM SUPPOSED TO DO THIS KIND OF STUFF TO YOU WHAT THE FUCK?!?!", Phitchit yelled at his best friend as the smaller male chuckled but quickly sent a text to someone, pressing send then handing the phone back as Phitchit gulped at the message then glared at his best friend.

LegendaryShipper2k17: hey daddy 😘😉 keeping the bed warm for when you get here~

chris(t): okay Viktor or Yuuri?

Legendaryshipper2k17: tHANK GOD YOU KNEW IT WAS ONE OF THEM BUT IT WAS YUURI IM SORRY CHRIS EOFIRNCOWMXNWOAN

Chris(t): its okay! i knew it wasnt you because you could never say those types of things :) well, you would if you were acting as Yuuri and texting Viktor or acting as Yurio texting Otabek but thats it. Lmao, anyways, i gotta go. See ya.

Phitchit sighed and turned his phone off as he glared at Yuuri who was laughing his off currently. "Viktor, after tonight im sorry if you dont have a Yuuri anymore.", he teased, "Just dont tell the police it was me, okay?", he joked. "Okay!", Yuuri looked offended at Viktor, "What the heck?! You're gonna help him?!", Yuuri poutted. "Revenge for being mean earlier...", Viktor mumbled into Yuuri's shoulder, "Take me on a date tomorrow and then maybe just maybe i'll let you be my boyfriend", Yuuri joked with a wink.

Viktor frowned, "Yuuurrriiii, so meeeaaannn!", he fake sniffled. "You know im just teasing, Vitya.", Yuuri kissed Viktors cheek. "Ship it so hard.", Phitchit smirked.