ch.24

Nikiforov Viktor

Instead of waking up with my arm around a figure, i notice i fell asleep on the couch and i hear voices in the distance but im too drowsy and still waking up to notice anything. I blink and my vision comes into clear as i see Yuuri and Phitchit having a chat in the kitchen; of course Phitchit is here. Its my last day here, does Yuuri not realise that? I leave tomorrow. My conversation with Chris last night keeps running through my mind. I groan to see if that catches anyones attention but it doesnt, this causes me to get irritated so i stand up and stretch.

"Morning Viktor! Anyways, as i was saying-", Yuuri greets me then goes back to talking to Phitchit; he didnt even call me Vitya.... Ouch.... I go to Yuuri's room to pack my stuff and look through my suitcase. I pack away my clothes, some extra stuff i brought with me here and then zip up my suitcase. I drag it to the living room and sit it next to the couch as i get on my jacket and scarf, not even bothering to tell either of them where i went; i already have a long sleeved shirt, some jeans, and sock and shoes on so thats good enough for me.

I bet they wouldnt even care if i died of frost bite or some shit. i was hoping to spend this day with Yuuri since its my last day but i guess him and Phitchit have other plans. Are phitchit and chris still together? have Yuuri and Phitchit had a thing in the past? did one of them have feelings for the other and the other not feel the same way? was it a one night stand while they were drunk then agreed to remain friends? so many questions are racing through my head and i just want answers to all of this.