ch.12

((a/n pls give me story ideas for my next story pls n thnx))

                  hoe squad

Yuuri: phitchits hiding in his room because of me and viktor

Salaisqueen: omg what did u guys do

Yuurisdaddy: we surprised him by having chris show up here and phitchit got all flustered and nervous

SaltyKitten: see now, if you ever did something like this to me i'd punch you in the face or stab you with my knife shoes.

Otaboi: yura calls his skates his knife shoes

Saltykitten: davai

Yuurisdaddy: OMG DID U JUST CALL YURIO, YURA?!

Yuuri: yurio how come whenever ur dad does it u kick him? ):

Saltykitten: fOR THE LAST TIME YOU GUYS ARE NOT MY GODDAMN PARENTS ANd because only beka is allowed to.

Otaboi: davai

MilaBB: AWW ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?!

Saltykitten: thAT IS NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS YOU HAG

Otaboi: Yuri, language. And yes.

Saltykitten: damnit beka i didnt wanna give them the satisfaction of knowing

Otaboi: yura i just wanted everyone to know we're in love and know how much i love you and that you're mine

Salaisqueen: ORMGKEKX TOCMNDJAKAMBWKXNAITNSNXIWNCBWKZ.Rjfins

MilaBB: yOU GUYS KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND AND JUST FOR THAT

Milabb added Chris(t) and LegendaryShipper2k17 to hoe squad

Yuuri: mila no

Yuurisdaddy: MILA HOW COULD U

Yuuri: hey Viktor, how does that date sound right about now? lets go!

The couple giggled as they got on their hats, coats, scarves, and gloves then ran out the door closing it behind them as they ran a few more miles to where they were finally at a nice restaraunt a few miles down the road from the apartment in which Yuuri lived in.

They got inside and soon enough, a waitress came by to show them to their table. The couple sat at a booth as the waitress seemed to be staring at Viktor, causing Yuuri to get extremely jealous. He didnt know exactly how Viktor felt about him and didnt exactly know whether he was gay or bi and it didnt exactly comfort Yuuri either.

She bent over to give Viktor his menu and stood normally to give Yuuri his menu. She walked away with a sway in her hips while Viktor was looking at the menu and Yuuri was looking at Viktor. The russian glimpsed at the japanese man in front of him with a smirk, causing the japanese male to blush and quickly look at his menu causing Viktor to chuckle.

The waitress came back a few minutes later and it seemed as if she was super confident in getting Viktors affection, "What would you two gentlemen like to order?", she asked in a sweet like candy sort of tone and batted her eyes at Viktor. "I'll have the Katsudon, please.", Yuuri says in a shy tone as her expression changes to sour but writes down the order then smiles and looks at Viktor.

"Yuuri, this must really be your favorite dish.", Viktor giggled. "I'll have the katsudon too.", he says again but folds his menu, then taking Yuuris menu and folding it on top of his, then handing them to the waitress. She took them and walked off with the same sway, but the silver haired man just kept staring at the beauty in front of them.

The waitress came back a minute later to give the two their drinks and Yuuri quickly took his and drank it while Viktor slowly took the cup and stared at Yuuri. Yuuri choked and blushed, "w-what?", he asked as the waitress walked away. "Nothing.", Viktor chuckled before taking a quick sip then put the drink down.

Their food was done all to quickly and the waitress came back and gave Yuuri his katsudon, "W-what are you staring at?", Yuuri blushed while questioning Viktor as the waitress bent over once again but slowly this time and handed Viktor his food, "Just this cute boy i know, his names Yuuri katsuki.", Viktor winked at the raven haired boy as the waitress looked offended and walked off.

Yuuri blushed and they both ate their food and drank their drinks, just chatting up about the randomest things and laughing, having one of the best nights ever. An hour later, they were still talking as the waitress came back, "Would you like any desserts?", she looked at Viktor once again; ignoring Yuuri's existence which angered both men.

"No thanks.", he said simply while pulling out his wallet but looking at Yuuri still. "20.25", the waitress stated. "Say Yuuri, can i ask you something?", Viktor said as he pulled out a few dollars and coins from his wallet and counting them. "What is it, Vitya?", Yuuri asked with a smile as he tried to piss off the waitress. "Before you go, can i have your autograph Viktor?", the girl squealed as Viktor nodded and she gave him a piece of paper to sign.

"Will you be my boyfriend?", The russian asked the beautiful male in front of him while handing the waitress the autograph and money, "I'd love to.", Yuuri giggles and Viktor locked their hands together over the table and the two got up. The waitress looked disgusted but the two boys didnt mind, Viktor and Yuuri stood up as the waitress stood there waiting for her money.

Viktor put a hand on Yuuri's cheek as they both leaned in, both of their lips meating each other in a love filled kiss; this wasnt like the first one, this one was filled with love, passion, care for each other, beauty, and mostly importantly; the love the two have for each other and how in love they are.