ch.49

((a/n one more chapter til the epilogue ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHITCHIT HES OFFICIALLY 21 TODAY AYYYY))

Katsuki Yuuri

Mila, and Phitchit wanted to go shopping today with me for some reason. I didnt even know Phitchit was here but i knew Mila was considering it is Russia. "Oooh, Yuuri! you should get this!", Phitchit exclaims while holding up a pink pastel sweater that says, 'im his'.

"I love that! We should get Viktor a matching one!", i smile as i take the shirt, then finding another pink pastel sweater that says 'hes mine'. These are so cute and i really hope he likes them because i love them and they would look really cute on him; we could also switch the sweaters sometimes!

We start walking when i hear a familiar voice, "Beka, thats embarassing. I'd rather wear it at home.", i look over and see Yurio and Otabek while Otabek holds a tiger onsie with a smile on his face. Im glad those two found each other because Otabek was just an emotionless person with just a stoic face while Yurio was always angry and hated pretty much everyone but now that they found each other and fell in love, they're people with emotions and love and faces. Its beautiful.

"YURIOO! HIII OTABEEKK!", Mila shouts at them with a smile as Yurio gives her an angry look but him and Otabek walk over here. "Hey pig.", Yurio greets me and i just smile at him. "What are you guys doing here?", i smile at them while Yurio just has a disgusted look on his face and Otabeks face is stoic again. "Just shopping, what about you guys?", Otabek says directing his attention to me.

"Shopping before we meet Vikor at the rink, in aaaboooouuuttt--", Phitchit chimes in while looking at his watch and gasps. "We need to go, Yurio and Otabek, you guys can come with!", Mila chimes in next as we all walk out of the store and to Phitchits car.

Nikiforov Viktor

I skate around the rink anxiously waiting for Yuuri and the others to arrive. today is gonna be perfect it has to be. I'm currently doing the eros routine as i hear a car park outside and i assume its everyone. I finish the routine to see everyone; Chris, Phitchit, Mila, Sala, Georgi, Yurio, and Otabek; on the sides of the rink while Yuuri skates towards me.

I take his hand in mine as we skate around for a little bit.