ch.21

Katsuki Yuuri

I woke up the next morning only to feel strong arms wrapped around me and holding on to me as if im about to float away or something. I turn around and come face to face with beautiful ocean blue eyes staring at me with a soft look, i smile at him. "Good morning, Vitya.", he kisses me and i melt into the kiss. he crawls on top of me and i dont stop him, he starts to deepen the kiss by biting my lip causing me to moan so he could slip his tounge in my mouth. Our tounges fight for dominance and i eventually let him win. He trails the kisses from my lips, to my cheek, to my jawline, then my neck. ((a/n mY NECK MY BACK MY PUSSY AND MY- *gets slapped*))

he smirks at me, then getting up and leaving to the kitchen. "Viktor nikiforov, you goddamn tease!", i yell at him as he laughs at me. I get up and go to the where he is in the kitchen and wrap my arms around his waist as he cooks breakfast. "Whats for breakfast, Watashi no ai?" ((a/n Watashi no ai = my love in japanese)) "I learned to make pancakes thanks to Yurio, since he always over at Otabeks and never home anymore so i have to cook for myself.", Viktor gives me a pout and i chuckle, then kiss his cheek and he smiles at me.

I let go of Viktor and sit down on the couch while texting the group chat and occasionally looking at him to make sure he's not gonna burn anything.

Davai: YOU SUCK

Chris(t): nope, i swallow~

Legendaryshipper2k17: keeping that in my notes for scientific reasons.

Davai👍: leave my yura alone

Davai: davai beka

Davai👍: maybe davai will be our always

viktorsman: do n o t

legendaryshipper2k17: MY FEELS

Davai: davai

Salaisqueen: hey guys guess whos brother is gay and has proof 👉😎👉

Legendaryshipper2k17: is it Mari? Yuuris sister?

Viktorsman: fuck off

Pasta: sala pls

Salaisqueen:

viktorsman: .......

Legendaryshipper2k17: SHIP SHIP SHIP

i looked up from my phone once i smelt smoke and saw Viktor panicking while trying to blow it away, "Oh my god, Vitya, what did you do?!", i quickly get up after putting my phone in my pocket and help put out the fire by grabbing an emergency fire extinguisher under the sink and put the fire out with the foam all over the stove. "Lets just go out for breakfast, since you got here kinda late yesterday it can be our anniversary all week.", i smiled at Viktor and wrapped my arms around his neck as he smiles back at me and puts his hands on my waist. "I'll be staying here for a month, so why not anniversary month?", he winks at me and i burst into happy tears and start hugging him tightly. "Im so glad you're staying longer.", i say quietly. I pull out of the hug to quickly text the chat about the news.

Viktorsman: you guys, viktors staying here for a month! and he almost burnt down the house.

legendaryshipper2k17: OMGG USE PROTECTION, OK?! ALSO VIKTOR DONT BURN DOWN HIS HOUSE OR YOU GUYS ARE NEVER GONNA HAVE SEX

Yuurisman: cries

Viktorsman: its ok baby 😘😘

Yuurisman: 😙😙😚😚😈😈😈

Viktorsman: no.

Yuurisman: cries