ch.16

((a/n im still laughing slightly from yesterday))

It was time for the Russian and Japanese men to say goodbye, neither wanting to let go of each other as the Russian waited til the last moment to board his plane so he could spend more time hugging the love of his life; Chris and Phitchit feeling bad for Viktor, the two had already left after saying goodbye to the couple. "V-vitya... P-promise me we'll be okay going bac-k to long distance....", Yuuri managed to say through his sobs while hugging his lover tighter and never wanting to let go.

"I promise, my little pork cutlet bowl..", Viktor smiles down at his lover before giving him another kiss on the lips; never wanting this sweet kiss to end, though sadly it did. "Flight from Hasetsu, Japan to St.Petersburg, Russia leaves in a minute.", Viktor had to go although he wishes he didnt have to. "Goodbye, my love.", the taller male said as he kissed the shorter boys head, then walking away with his head hung low and a sort of slow walk.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

An hour had passed and Yuuri was now in his room, sobbing his eyes out uncontrollably, no one being able to comfort him; the only ones able to comfort him would be his lover, his dog, and his best friend. He had none of those there with him anymore and he felt nothing but emptiness, surrounding him everywhere he looked.

Yuurisman: hey baby, i changed my username again. i want everyone to know im yours. Even people we dont even know. I love you, i truly do. I already miss you and im so lonely without u and ur cuddles :( i also miss ur cute face.

Viktorsman: i miss you too, im really lonely...

Yuurisman: i know babe. Im really sorry i had to leave so soon :((

Viktorsman: its alright babe, i understand.

Yuurisman: i gotta go, but i'll text you later, ok? i love you <3

Viktorsman: love you too.

Yuuri truly felt empty now, he really had no one to talk to and he only wanted to talk to his lover. Yuuri didnt know what to do with his life now that hes so lonely; how long will it be like this? Yuuri just hopes its not forever.

Legendarshipper2k17: hey buddy, how you holding up?

Yuuri ignored the text.

Chris(t): this week was fun, hope you're alright.

He ignored this text as well.

Saltykitten: okay not that i care or anything but i hope you're doing okay or whatever. Dont tell anyone i said this or was here.

Yuuri felt kind of nice knowing Yurio secretly cared, and yet, he ignored this text too.