ch.22

Nikiforov Viktor

Yuuri and i walk hand in hand to a really nice restaraunt that i plan to have another date with him at. Its our second date, do you usually get to second or third base on the second date? Yuuris thighs are really thicc i could eat that shit up. "Hello, how may i help you?", a waitress asks us, "Well, im here on a date with my wonderful boyfriend~ we would like a table please!", i kiss Yuuri's hands and see the lady still smiling at us from the corner of my eye. "Right this way!", she cheers and leads us to a booth thats by a window with a really nice view of downtown, it truly is nice and it even has a candle on the windowsil!

I wish i could stay here forever. maybe i could- i'd have to ask Yuuri, maybe he'd like the idea considering how miserable he was without me the last time i left, and i dont want to leave Makkachin alone with Yurio for too long- for all i know, the russian punk could have pluma attack makkachin! "Vitya, are you okay? You seem distracted.", Yuuri rubs my hand with his thumb as i look back at him and smile softly. "I'm fine, just- no nevermind, i'm fine.", i sigh and look back out the window; im not sure he would want me to move in with him considering it has only been a month and i dont want to rush things so fast. ((a/n what do you guys think? should viktor move in w/ yuuri or should yuuri move in w/ viktor? i mean yuuri n yurio could have father-son bonding time if he moved to russia and then makkachin would love japan))

"Honey, you know you can-""Hello, i shall be your waiter this evening!", i turn my attention to the waiter who interuppted Yuuri and he seems... Familiar.... I narrow my eyes at him. "What would you two gentlemen like?", his voice doesnt even sound normal; it sounds like someone whos trying to hide their original voice and do a, what you call "more manly" type of voice. "Two katsudon's please.", Yuuri hands the waiter our menu's as the waiter writes something down, then taking our menu's and walking off.

"Does our waiter seem to familiar to you?", Yuuri asks and i nod. What kind of friend of ours would dress up as a waiter to a restaraunt we are conviently at when we didnt even make any reservations? Wait a minute... i look over to Yuuri, "I have an idea who our waiter could be.", i chuckle while he raises an eyebrow at me. "Text the chat and see who responds.", he nods at my words and we both pull out our phones.

Viktorsman: hey, whats up everyone?

Bbmila: U WANT SUM FUK

Chris(t): tfw ur bf wont respond )):

Salaisqueen: sucks to be u

Davai: AHAHAHAHA

Davai👍: mila thats a dead meme

Bbmila: uR A DEAD MEME

Davai: LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE HAG

KyloRen: why am i here again?

Actualbeanconfirmed: huh?

Partnerincrime: guang hong come back ))):

[a/n insert everyone talking in the chat about random things except phitchit, yuuri, and viktor]

Yep. Just as i thought. "Here are your two katsudon's, sorry for the long wait!", he smiles and hands us the katsudons as i look at Yuuri with a smirk and he starts to giggle. "Say, sir? May i get your name?", i smirk and Yuuri starts to giggle more. "Its ph-ah- its uh- sorry theres something caught in my throat", he clears his throat as Yuuri starts to burst out laughing. "Phitchit-kun, you're killing me!", Yuuri exlaims and i laugh too.

"Ok you caught me.", he takes off his shades, coat, and fake mustache, then going back to his normal voice. "That voice hurt my throat.", he pouts but Yuuri just giggles. "What are you doing here, Phitchit?", i ask curiously; honestly how did he even know we were gonna be here and why is he in japan? "Well, i know how Yuuri gets lonely here sometimes since he doesnt really have much contact with his friends anymore since he moved out of his parents place, so i decided to move to japan to be closer to my best friend!", Phitchit and Yuuri hug. I feel a tad bit jealous, not gonna lie. I was gonna ask Yuuri if i could move in with him or if he wanted to move in with me, but i guess its fine now that his best friend is here and he wont need me anymore.... I should end my trip here shorter, to the end of the week or so. Yuuri doesnt need me. Its fine. Im fine.

I decide to fake a phone call, "Excuse me.", i say putting on a fake smile and picking up my phone acting like im talking to somebody as Phitchit and Yuuri talk to each other, smiling and laughing. "Oh, Are you sure Yakov?", i act like im talking to Yakov and like he wants me back to russia by the end of the week. "Okay, if you say so. I mean, we do need to start practicing for next season. Okay, see you soon. Bye.", i act as if i ended the call and put my phone back in my pocket. This is fine. Yuuri will have Phitchit and he wont need me.

I walk back over to them with a slightly sad expression, "Bad news, Yakov wants me back in Russia by the end of the week to start practice for next season.", i sigh and Yuuri looks only slightly sadenned; wow that hurts. "Damn, i was looking forward to spending the entire month with you. But i understand, at least i'll have Phitchit-kun living next door so i wont be all mopey when you leave just like last time.", he smiles and i can feel my heart break into a million pieces. "Yea... Heh.."