ch.14

"Y'know Vitya, im so afraid that one day im just gonna wake up and this is all gonna be a dream", Yuuri says as he lays in bed with his boyfriend behind him and holding him close.
((a/n wouldnt i just be the worst if i did that? 😉 hehe...Heh.....Heh....Heh....Heh...))

"Yuuri, i love you. I love the way you smile, the way your lips fit perfectly on mine like a missing puzzle piece, the way you can seduce me without even trying, the way you say my name, you're so perfect and im so lucky to have you. Im so fucking in love you, and i aboslutely love the shape of you.", Viktor mumbled to his boyfriend while kissing his cheek a lot, causing the younger boy to giggle.

"You're Viktor Nikiforov, i'm pretty sure im the lucky one.", the ravenette stated as he pecked his boyfriend on the lips. "You're the worlds most elegable bachelor, you're so hot and sexy. You're also really cuddly, loveable, adoreable, cute, gorgeous, handsome, perfect. And all mine.", Yuuri says as he plays with his boyfriends platnum hair. "Mm, y'know Yuuri i could really get used to this type of domestic stuff. I see my future with you, i see us with makkachin and Yurio as our sons. I see chris and phitchit being Yurio's uncles and married with a cousin for Yurio. I can see me having your last name~", Viktor nuzzled his head into the crook of his lovers neck while leaving a gentle kiss there.

"Already? We've only been dating for two days, Vitya.", Yuuri chuckled as he layed his head on his lovers chest; listening to his heart beat fast. Viktor strokes Yuuri's hair and plays with it gently. "Vitya, are you planning on going back to Russia? not that i want you to go- its just- y'know, your whole life is there... Yakov... Yurio.... Makkachin.... Your family...", Yuuri started to make himself sadder as he thought about how he could be holding Viktor back from doing what he loved most. "I almost forgot about that, i've only been here a week. The funeral is tomorrow and i just realised im supposed to leave the day after tomorrow. Im sorry, my Yuuri. But we can still text and facetime and call!", the russian says while trying to cheer up his lover.

"I know... I just... im so used to having you here.... Im gonna be all alone when you leave... And i wont be able to feel your warmth when i wake up... wont wake up to see your stunning eyes.... Wont wake up to the sound of Chris and Phitchit doing who knows what.... Wont have Makkachin to cuddle between us..", Makkachin comes up to lay between the two lovers as if he knew that his dads were both upset about his owner leaving. Yuuri pets Makkachin as the puppy wags his tail in happiness and licks Yuuri's face; causing the japanese to giggle slightly as his lover watches everything with such a passion and a soft smile; his eyes filled with such emotions... Such... Love... Passion....

Makkachin pov
((for fun ))

Dad seems sad, is he upset that we have to leave papa in two days? i know im upset about it, ill miss sleeping with Yuuri, hes better at cuddles than dad because dad nearly suffocates me; its almost as bad as when i choked on those steam buns. i makkachoked big time. 'dont worry papa, we will be back soon before you know it and before we know it.', i think to myself with a smile and start to drift asleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
hi i came up with a new AU idea
Gospel = Inspired by "This is Gospel" by p!atd
Soulmate AU
You get memories of your future life with your soulmate but memories that have their face in them and body are all blurred so you dont know who your soulmate is until you meet them face to face and then the figure in your memories become clearer, the only thing you will know about your soulmate is if they have a pet, what type of pet they have, and how much taller or shorter your soulmate is compared to you.