ch.19

((a/n i got to stay home today ))

the next day, Yuuri woke up to the sound of a weird song playing and when he opened his eyes, he saw Viktor in his kitchen with no shirt on and cooking something with a really innapropriate song playing

Lick lick lick
I wanna eat yo dick
But i cant fuck up my nails
So imma pick it up with chopsticks

Yuuri was surely questioning Viktors choice in music. But, he did enjoy seeing his lover shirtless, it was quite a sight.

He picked up his phone and texted the group chat.

Viktorsman: calling out viktor for listening to cupcake

He heard Viktors phone ding and smirked as his lover picked up his phone to read the message, the russian then chuckled and smiled.

"So you are awake~ Good morning Yuuri~", his lover chuckled.

"Good morning. You look really hot without a shirt by the way.", Yuuri smirked with his head on his hands as he talked with Viktor over facetime on his laptop.

"Oh? Someones straightforward today.", the russian chuckled.

"Yeah i may be straightforward but im sure as hell not straight.", the japanese boy chuckled along.

"Thats good because i dont wanna be dating a straight guy, and trust me when i say i only want you and im not attracted to anyone else.", the russian smiled as he looked fondly at his lover over the screen.

"Mm. Same here.", Yuuri was very tired and groggy so he was not who he usual was and he was feeling confident as if all his worries and all the bad things that happened to him never happened.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

The russian hummed in approval as he went to lay down on his couch and text the group chat as the japanese texted the group chat as well.

Yuurisman: would you ever let me fuck you to this song?

Chris(t): VIKTOR CHILL

Viktorsman: idk abt that but you can serenade me with that song

Legendaryshipper2k17: HAHA OMG IM SCREENSHOTTING THIS

BBMila: what the fuck

Davai: viktor turn down your music im trying to sleep

Davai👍: yura come over im bored

yuurisman: wear protection ;)

Davai: y'know we werent gonna have sex but now that you said that i think we will have sex and wont wear protection just because you said that.

Viktorsman: listen to your father, Yurio.

Yuurisman: ;-;

davai: CALL ME SON ONE MORE TIME

legendaryshipper2k17: GO HOME ALEXANDER THATS AN ORDER FROM YOUR COMMANDER

Viktorsman: i saw that coming.

Chris(t): thats what she said.

Yuurisman: die