ch.50 epilogue

Katsuki Yuuri

Viktor and i come to a stop after the skating and he looks at me with loving eyes that are peircing blue and stab right through my heart. He clears his throat before taking a deep breath while i smile at him. "Yuuri, we have been together for a year now and i really dont like to acknowledge that we ever broke up so technically we've been together for two years. These have been the best years of my life, i really hated breaking up with you but you ignored me and it hurt. Dont worry, though because im over it and id like to forget that ever happened.", he smiles at me while holding my hands and rubbing his thumbs on top of them.

"You're extremely beautiful, hot, perfect, sexy, cute, loveable, mezmerising, and adorable. Yuuri, you mean so much to me ane i could never see myself with anyone else but you.", he starts to tear up so i kiss under his eyes and help wipe away the tears. "I feel the same way about you, Vitya.", i smile at him.

"You are the only one for me and i want nothing more than to be with you til the day i die. I want to grow old with you and have kids with you, well, adopt of course.", he giggles and so do i. "You are my everything, Yuuri. So...", he trails off and holds my left hand and gets on one knee, causing me to cry happy tears and cover my mouth with my other hand.

"Yuuri katsuki, will you be the one for me and do the honor of marrying me?", he pulls out a black box, then opening it to reveal a golden ring. "Yes, a thousand times, Yes!", i cry happy tears harder as he slips the ring on to my finger and another ring on his ring finger, then picking me up as i wrap my legs around his waist and we pull into a passionate kiss while our friends cheer us on.