ch.3

((a/n im really depressed and i wont be updating my other story tomorrow, sorry, i have therapy tomorrow so i wont have time too. Also this song reminds me of my dead best friend who is mentioned in my abt me bc we used to rp gamkat where he would be gamzee n i was kk, then like we would use the song lyrics in character bc of a video i saw that was an amv and used that song so yea, Also if you would like ill leave the video and a song some guy did for her at the end of the chapter))

Yuuri had been avoiding Viktor and everyone in that groupchat except for Phitchit, for many weeks now and everyone was worrying about him which was affecting Viktor because he was worrying about Yuuri and wasnt doing too good. Yuuri didnt know why Viktor cared so much but he thought it was probably just pity. His sister occasionally came to check on him but he only acted as if he was asleep so she would leave although she secretly knew he was faking it, yet she left him alone anyways. She just wants whats best for her baby brother. Yuuri decided that he would man up today and talk to Viktor.

Viktoedick: Yuuri! Im sorry if anything happened that set you off ;-; i feel bad and i hope you're okay! you're a good friend and i care about you, its not pity and its not fake, whether you were thinking that or not. Its genuine.

Yuuri felt bad for doubting Viktors intensions and friendship now, he just hoped Viktor was on right now so they could talk again like they used to just as good old friends do.

Katsudont: i'm sorry, Viktor. None of you said or did anything wrong, i was just being a big baby and couldnt get over my social anxiety- it took me a while to warm up to you, honestly- i'm sorry.

Viktoedick: YUURI!!! oh thank god, i was so worried! are you okay?! are you better?! do you feel better?!

Katsudont: im... I dont know... Honestly...
Katsudont: it'll take me a while to warm up to everyone and get over my social anxiety, sorry. Im not fun.

Viktoedick: that doesnt mean you're not fun! its totally fine, Yuuri, its no rush.

Katsudont: i can be in a gc just not with that many people. You can add me to a gc with your two or three favorite people and i'll add two of mine, okay?

Viktoedick:  are you sure? i don't wanna pressure you into anything...

Katsudont: i'm fine, really. :) its okay.

      Viktoedick added Chris(t)
    Viktoedick added SaltyKitten
   Viktoedick added Katsudont
   Katsudont added 420Yuuko
Katsudont added Legendaryshipper2k17

420Yuuko: where am i?

Katsudont: Yuuko wtf is with ur name

Legendaryshipper2k17: HECKS YEAH ALL MY FAVORITE PEOPLE!!!!

Chris(t): aye

Viktoedick: dont add anyone else, unless ok'ed by Yuuri.

Saltykitten: why tf am i here?!

Viktoedick: Yuuri said to add two or three of my favorite people so i added Chris and my son 😄, i was gonna add Phitchit but Yuuri beat me to it!

Saltykitten: don't call me son.
Saltykitten: i'm not your son.

Viktoedick: awwweee Yuriooooo you're noo fuuuuunnnn ):

LegendaryShipper2k17: hey Viktor i dare u to send the cheesiest pick-up line 2 Yuuri in this chat

Katsudont: katsudont

Viktoedick: OKAY!!!
Viktoedick: hey Yuuri, is your father a baker? because you got a sweet pair of buns 😉

Katsudont: you've never seen my father or met him and nor have you ever seen a picture of me or my ass so hah 

Viktoedick: dont ruin my fun, Yuuri )))):

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•