ch.6

Viktor had gotten off his plain that took him here to Hasetsu a few minutes ago and he was now standing at the door of the place where he would see the ebony haired boy who made his heart beat fast and him feel such things hes never felt before, in all the five months they had been talking it made Viktor feels things he has never felt before and hes curious to know what these feelings are, he is still so oblivious.

Viktoedick: i'm so nervous,,, im in hasetsu and at the hot springs door,,,,,

LegendaryShipper2k17: dont be nervous!! he'll be happy to see you!!

Viktoedick: ok ok you're right,,

Viktor was still nervous, he wasnt sure why although everyone of his friends knew why; he was in love and of course if you fall in love over the internet then you're gonna be nervous to see the person you fell in love with for the first time in person. Although, Viktor didnt know that.

He knocked on the door and anxiously waited for somebody to answer, his mind was running wild and his heart was beating really fast. A minute later, a small woman with brownish-auburnish hair and glasses answered the door with a confused look, "Hello, how may i help you?", she asked the silver haired russian. "Hi, uhh- does Yuuri Katsuki live here-?", he asked with an obvious hint of anxiety in his voice while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Yes, are you one of his friends?", she asked. "Yes, my names Viktor, Viktor nikiforov.", he said with a smile as he held out a hand for the lady to shake and she did so happily. She let the male in and he entered in while rolling his luggage inside. She shut the door behind him as she began to speak again, "My Yuuri has told us so much about you!", she giggles in a happy tone which made Viktor feel a lot better as his anxiety went away. "Us?", he inquired. The lady shook her head, "Im Hiroko, Yuuri's mother. My husband is at work at the moment but he will be home soon.", she smiled as she walked down a hallway where Viktor followed her, assuming she was going to ither show him his room or Yuuri's room.

"Yuuri, someones here to see you~", Hiroko knocked on the door before giving Viktor a thumbs up then walking away. Yuuri opened the door and his eyes lit up like fireworks while so many emotions flooded through his body at the sight of Viktor being here, he couldnt believe it. Yuuri immediately jumped on the russian and wrapped him into a big hug, "Vitya...", he whispered choking back tears that were a mix of sadness and happiness; sad because of the loss of his dog, but happiness because Viktor was here. Both hearts beating fast as both of them never wanted this moment to end and both felt so safe in each others touch.

Yuuri got off Viktor with a slight sniffle as he looked away from the taller male, "Yuuri, im sorry for your loss.. But hey, im here now... Everythings going to be okay..", he says wrapping the smaller boy in a hug once again as they both leaned into the hug, staying there for a while and enjoying each others embrace.