ch.15

Today was the day that the two couples, Viktor and Yuuri, and Phitchit and Chris, all said goodbye to Yuuri's beloved pet Vicchan, who he has had since he was a child. They were there for the ceremony today at a hill with a tree behind the place Yuuri lived in with his parents, but it was quite a few miles away though not too far and not too close either.

"Today we remember the life of Viktor katsuki..", Yuuri's dad began as Yuuri tried his best to hold back tears; he just wanted to hold his human Vitya and hold his hand and have the male tell him everything will be okay, but he refrain from doing so now that his parents were finally home from their trip for a few days ever since Viktor got here.

The sound of his father was muffled now as he kept staring at the picture placed on the poodles grave that was of a young Yuuri and Vicchan together. "Any words before saying goodbye?", Yuuri's father asked while looking at his son with a concerned look, no one spoke for a minute so everyone said goodbye and then went inside. Except Yuuri.

He sat at the grave of his pet, on his knees while sobbing. He let out all his emotions now that he was finally alone, "Its not fair.... First, you leave me and now my vitya is leaving me tomorrow.... ", Yuuri mumbled to himself as he continued to sob while sitting all alone, until a hand was placed on his shoulder and he could tell just by the calming aura that is was his lover.

He sobbed into his boyfriends chest and hugged him tightly, "Vitya, im gonna miss you so much....", he broke down crying and clinged to his boyfriend tightly while Viktor rubbed the smaller boys back and kissed his head in comfort. "I know, baby. I really wish i could stay... But i'd have nowhere to stay.... Then theres Yurio and he lives with me so he'd have no where to go... i'm sorry...", he rubs Yuuris back as the two just sit there while Yuuri sniffles and tries to stop crying.

"I wish you didnt have to go...", Yuuri says softly while his crying has gone quieter and softer than before, "I know, baby, i know.", Viktor rubs his thumb accross his lovers cheek in order to try and calm him but instead it ends up in Yuuri falling asleep on the older boys lap. Viktor sighs with a smile as he runs his fingers through Yuuri's hair, "Someday, my love, someday....", the silver haired male mumbles to himself.