ch.5

It had been 5 months since Yuuri and Viktor met, their bond was stronger than ever and nothing could break that.

Or so they thought.

The duo were both still oblivious to their feelings but Yuuris attitude about life had changed this faitful day.

Yuuri woke up and immediately checked his phone to see if he had any notifications from Viktor or the group chat, he didnt so he just assumed that Viktor and everyone else were still asleep; except for Yuuko of course, due to her living in the same city and state as him while also being his childhood friend.

"Yuuri! Breakfast is ready!", Yuuri's mother, Hiroko, called from downstairs as Yuuri happily got out of bed, he'd been willing to actually get out of bed now-a-days ever since him and Viktor had gotten closer. On his way downstairs, he stopped by the end of his bed to wake up his sleeping poodle who had been in his cute little doggy bed that Yuuri had gotten for him when he got the cute little pet. "Come on Vicchan, wake up.", he kepts petting the dog but got nowhere, he put his ear to dogs stomach and noticed the dog wasnt breathing- he instantly panicked.

"MOM!! DAD!! MARI!! H-HELP!!", he cried out as he kept trying to wake his dog in hopes the dog was just playing dead. Yuuri's father came running upstairs in a panick with Mari and Hiroko behind him, "Whats wrong, Yuuri?", his father asked kneeling down next to the sobbing boy. "Vic-vic-vicchan... I-i-isn...isnt b-breathing...", he sobbed harder and continued to try and help his dog breath again, Mari put her hand on her baby brothers shoulder as he stopped trying; taking that as a signal to knowing what Mari was trying to say without even speaking.

The raven haired male cried into his sisters shoulder as she comforted him in this dark time.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

SaltyKitten: tHATS WHAT YOU GET FOR THINKING YOU'RE GONNA BEAT ME IN THE GPF AND CALLING ME A GIRL

Betterthanyou: JJ IS THE BEST! JJ WILL DEFEAT YURI PLISETSKY!

SaltyKitten:  K I L L 
Y O U R S E L F

Otaboi: quietly humming filthy frank in the backround

Saltykitten: you like filthy frank? :O dm!

Otaboi: 👍

Viktoedick: aww my son has a crush~

LegendaryShipper2k17: viktor, dm please.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Viktoedick: is everything okay?

Legendaryshipper2k17: Yuuri's dog just died, hes in a really bad mental state and wont be online for a while.

Viktoedick: noooo!! i wanted to talk to Yuuri!!!

legendaryshipper2k17: i have a better idea, why dont you fly to him instead? y'know? like,,, meet him irl,,,, actually hug him,,,, shit like that,,,,,

Viktoedick: i never thought of that.
Viktoedick: thats a great idea!! Whats his address???

LegendaryShipper2k17: [insert random address]

Viktoedick: the earliest flight i can get is tomorrow at 2AM

LegendaryShipper2k17: perfect!! i'll be there in a few days and cant make it right away due to issues so ill see you in a few days.

Viktoedick: okay, see you!