A Bit of Mischief

Warning! This chapter will be a little bit more... graphic than others. I don't really know that it qualifies as smut, though.

Asuna's P.O.V.

Kazuto's arms wrapped around my waist from behind and pulled me up against him. I smiled and laid my head back on his shoulder. We were at the house and I was cooking lunch in the kitchen. The kids were over at Kazuto's mom's house for the night and we were totally alone. It had been about a week since Liz and Klein's wedding and they were still on their honeymoon.

"Hello, my love.", I whispered to Kazuto.

"How are you, my darling?", Kazuto asked.

"I'm wonderful. You wanna know why?", I asked.

"Why?"

"Because today, I get to spend the whole day alone with you. You don't have work since it's Saturday and the kids are at your mom's. Even the dog is outside, so we have absolutely nobody around to disturb us.", I said.

"Hmmm. And what exactly would they be disturbing?", Kazuto growled sexily.

"Well,... I can think of a few things.", I whispered back, making it sound like a caress.

"Maybe we should hurry up and eat if we want to get started on that.", he said.

I giggled and continued stirring the ramen that was in the pot in front of me. As I did, Kazuto ran his fingers all over me. He started tickling my waist and rubbing my back from top to bottom. It was all I could do not to turn around and start doing all the things I knew drove him crazy.

When the ramen finally finished cooking, I turned off the stove and Kazuto got out some bowls. We ate quickly and when we finished, I picked up the bowls and put the in the sink. As I was rinsing them off, I felt Kazuto's hands go around my waist. As I stood there, his fingers played with the hem of my shirt. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and savored the feeling. He began planting kisses on my neck, stopping to suck on my skin in places he knew wouldn't show easily.

I set the bowls down and spun to face my husband. My hands wandered freely through his hair and down his muscly back. His arms grew tight around me, pulling me closer and closer until the only thing between us was our clothing.

Kazuto's hands slid down to my thighs and he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his hips and he began carrying me to the bedroom. I kicked the door shut behind us and Kazuto laid me down on the bed, climbing up on top of me.

Immediately, his hands slid underneath my shirt and began massaging my skin. He leaned down and started kissing me, almost attacking my lips with his own. He broke away from my lips and began planting kisses all down my jaw and up to my ear lobe, where he paused and licked. That sexy man knew just how to drive me crazy.

A moan slipped out of my throat and Kazuto chuckled. I began pulling him closer, sliding my hands beneath his shirt and letting my fingers roam where they may. I began tickling his waist and he moaned long and rough. I smiled as I felt him quickly get more aggressive and quick. His hands wandered up my back and unclasped my lacy black bra, which he quickly tossed aside.

Today was going to be a wonderful day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to 2:30, or so.

(Ok, that was a little more adventurous, I know, but I wasn't going to write any further than that. I just felt like some specific readers might enjoy reading that and I wanted to do something for them. This is the only time I will ever write anything like this, though, so please don't ask again.)

~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up my clothes, which had landed in various placed throughout the room. Kazuto was in the shower. I thought about getting in with him for a moment but decided that I could do that later tonight if I wanted. Right now, I was hot and worn out. I wrapped my robe around me and tied the belt in a bow in the front.

After the robe was secure, I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. The ramen was still on the counter, but there wasn't enough to save in the small pot. I pulled a bag of bacon out of the refrigerator and opened it up. I got out a frying pan and began cooking a few of the pieces. I only cooked about six or seven because Kazuto would probably eat at least three pieces and I was pretty hungry after what we just had finished.

The water shut off and about five minutes later, Kazuto walked into the kitchen in some black basketball shorts and no shirt. He hugged me from behind and I could smell his soap and deodorant. He used old spice, upon my request.

"I love you so so so much.", he said.

I smiled.

"I love you too. With every fiber of my being, I love you.", I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I had to update with something, so here y'all go. I'm sorry this took so long, but I was running out of ideas. I am really busy right now, so I don't know when the next time I'll update is gonna be. I won't update during the summer much because I won't have a laptop, either. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment what you thought and let me know what I could do better on.

I love you all!

-Scarlet