Sweet Memories

Asuna's P.O.V.
I woke up to the sun shining in through the slits in the blinds. I hadn't opened my eyes, but I didn't need to to know that Kazuto wasn't in bed with me. I rolled over and opened my eyes to look around the room.
From the other room, I heard giggles and screams of excitement. I smiled and sat up, looking to the door, which had been left wide open.
I threw the covers off myself and ran out the door and down the hall to the living room, almost slipping on the hard wood floors.
I looked around the living room and almost couldn't believe my eyes at what I saw. Mungo was on the couch, laying down and Kazuto was standing on the arms rests of our two sofas with a kid in each arm. He was play screaming and the kids were giggling.
"What's going on in here?", I asked, puzzled.
Miles looked at me and Kazuto said in mock terror.
" The floor is lava!!"
I couldn't contain my laughter as I dove for the ottoman and stood up. I looked down at my feet dramatically.
"My feet!! They've melted!! Aaaaaahh!", I said in shock, sinking to my knees.
I couldn't help but smile at the laughter that erupted out of my two children. Kazuto set them both down on the couch with Mungo.
"I will save you, my love!!", he exclaimed.
Then, Kazuto stepped onto the ottoman and lifted me up bridal style. I laughed as I felt his strong arms go around me. He quickly "rescued" me and then set me on the couch next to the kids. They both crawled into my lap, still giggling and laughing.
Kazuto flexed his muscles dramatically and winked at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that I keep saying I am going to end this book, but I don't know when. I just wanted to update with something cute. Enjoy, y'all!
- Scarlet