Chapter One: Ruined

"Waiting

To wake up where I've been dreaming of

Leave me

Inside a memory that you made up

-Waiting; We Are The In Crowd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad's P.O.V.

"I don't want to do this to you, Hayley," I say in tears sitting across from her on the couch of our home. If I could just take back everything horrible I've done to her, I truly would.

"Then why are you doing it?" she asks me while wiping away fresh tears falling down her small, perfect face.

"We can't be together anymore, Hayley. I hurt you," I tell her purposefully calling her that instead of her once adorable nickname.

"You didn't hurt me, I still love you," Hayley explains. I wipe away a new tear that I let slip down to my cheek.

"Yes I did, I ruined everything we had for five years," I say to her. My heart hurts when I tell her that. "I'm sorry," The expression on her face changes into not only sadness, but hurt and frustration. I can't look into her big eyes without having more tear stains than previous.

"I guess I'll gather my things," she sighs and gets up, walking up the stairs to our room. I don't at all like what I've just done, and I broke not only myself but an innocent person who I'm still in love with.

-----------------------

Hayley's P.O.V.

I grab my suitcase out of the closet and open it on the bed, not thinking about anything but leaving. Then I go into my drawers and grab as much as I can fit; my band shirts, pants,... everything. While in the process, I grab some stuff for tour since it is starting soon anyway.

After stuffing my luggage, while still crying, I zip it up, and walk out of the room. I go down the stairs, and out of my old house, not even looking at Chad. My things get thrown into my car, and I drive. I can't go to Mom's house because she is away, I don't want to disturb Jeremy and Kat, and Taylor isn't going to be home for who knows how long. I guess I am stuck with a hotel, unless I feel like driving a few extra hours to another friend's house.

Once at the hotel, I get a room and, well, go to it. I let the door slam and I put my suitcase down, laying on the bed for a while. After an hour or two of thinking about Chad with muffled television sounds in my ears, my phone starts to buzz uncontrollably. It's Taylor.

"Hey T, what's up?" I say trying to act normal.

"Hey, Jeremy and Kat are going to come over in a little while to hang out, you want to come?" He asks.

"Oh...um...I'm really tired and..." I try to say not really in the mood to go anywhere.

"Be at my place in exactly half an hour and we'll talk about it before they show up," Taylor says hanging up. How the hell did he know I'm not myself? Well actually, I made it sort of obvious.

I get up and change out of my sweatpants into skinny jeans, and my sweatshirt into a Fueled By Ramen shirt that randomly appeared in my choices. I fixed my destroyed makeup, this time I put on waterproof just in case. I run my fingers through my short, orange hair, grab my phone and the hotel key, and walk out.

After the twenty minute drive to T's house, I ring the bell, putting on a fake smile. He opens the door basically screaming, "HAYLEY NICHOLE WILLIAMS, YOU ARE TEN MINUTES LATE!" I can't help but giggle at his comment.

"Hi," I say giving him a hug. "I'm coming in now," I say randomly walking in and jumping on his couch.

"So what happened that you were all like...tired?" he asks in a more serious tone while sitting next to me. I stay silent for a good minute or even two before I answer him.

"Chad broke up with me," I tell him in a quiet voice. The tears start to form in my eyes again and I can't bring myself to even look up at Taylor of all people.

"Hayley, I'm so sorry," he says bringing me into a hug. I bury my face into his chest, as I let just a couple of tears fall. His hands are strong and warm on my back. I feel safe with him. I'm honestly not sure that I can say I felt this way with Chad. Then again, I was dating him for a long time and we just broke up a few hours ago. "Where are you staying?" T asks me.

"A hotel twenty minutes away from here," I tell him as we both pull away from each other.

"What? My best friend is staying at a hotel instead of my house?! Hayles this is a perfect chance for a Just Dance sleepover party!" Taylor shouts. I giggle at his idea.

"You have Just Dance?" I ask uncontrollably giggling at this point.

"One through four!" he tells me excitedly. I honestly can't help myself, because this guy just gets dorkier every time I see him, which is...a lot. "Let's go pick up your stuff and bring it back here!"

"Um okay, I don't see why not!" I say still laughing at Taylor.

"Are you laughing at me?" he says putting on a fake pouty face and crossing his arms. Suddenly I stop laughing at once.

"No of course not, T!" I say. We sit staring at each other, Taylor still with a pouty face, until about thirty seconds later I start cracking up again.

"Come on let's go get your stuff," he says grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door and into his car.

"You're bossy," I complain. He messes up my hair and chuckles.

"And you're a meanie," he tells me as we start on our way to the hotel.

----------------

"Yah! We made it alive!" I yell really loudly at Taylor.

"Hayley! I can't hear you!" Taylor yells to me just as loud. I laugh and we get out of the car, heading for my hotel room. I think he's purposely trying to make me laugh a lot because of what happened with Chad and I. How can I not laugh though? He is one funny guy.

I grab my suitcase and scan around the room for anything I may have left out in the two hours I was here. I grab my makeup bag from the bathroom and stuff that into my suitcase and the sweatpants and sweatshirt I left out earlier. "Back to the car!" I exclaim while Taylor waits by the door.

With all of the junk that I stuffed into this suitcase of mine, the bag is trying to kill my innocent muscles. I drag it along, the wheels not honestly helping all too much. Without saying anything, as I check out at the front desk, I turn around and Taylor already starts to pull my suitcase for me. I smile to myself and thank him. "No problem shorty," he says.

"How nice of you to say Curly," I respond to his joke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should vote, comment, and share this with your friends and fellow Para-sisters and/or Para-brothers because you are nice and want me to succeed in life.

Until next time :)

Bye.

OH and if you think I'm nice then you should read future chapters of this because I will post a new picture on every chapter and put a new song for you to check out at the top as well.

THANKS A BUNCH!