Chapter Thirty-Six: The Next Ending

"I meant it when I said I wanna get well, I wanna get well

Are the rest of you so content

Stay where you are but it hurts like hell

And I'm sure it's fun at first

Test your pulse and check your vitals

If it's only a game you lost me

I quit it with the suicidal recital,"

-Get Well; Icon For Hire

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley's P.O.V.

My heart skips a beat, tears fall like a river, and I start to shake furiously. I clench my nails into my fist because I feel like I need to have a grip on something. Anything, really. He looks at me through tears, and he's trying to get the man to stop holding onto him. "Thank you," Angela says. The man takes it as a hint and walks out.

I immediately run into Taylor's arms, and cry into his chest. He doesn't say anything, he just holds me. Like Justin, Taylor is in a plain shirt, and has a grown out beard. It's been over two weeks of going around believing not only Taylor, but everything who was taken, was dead. That is how Angela broke me.

"Whatever she does it's going to be okay, I promise," Taylor whispers to me, kissing my head. I lean up to him and softly kiss him. I haven't in only two weeks but it feels like it's been forever and a half. I get the same butterflies through my shaking and tears.

"Okay that's enough," Angela says to us. Jeremy in the corner is crying with tears of joy as well. "Williams I need you to do something before I...expose of you," she tells me. Now I'm getting worried. Chad looks at me shaking his head not to do whatever it is.

"Just kill me," I tell her not looking to do a favor.

"Shoot Davis and York," Angela says. I immediately fall to the ground on my knees, holding my hands over my mouth. Taylor kneels to my level and wraps his arm around me though. He helps me stand back up and keep me there.

"I will never do that," I tell Angela shaking and crying. This is probably what happened when my mom killed my dad.

"Do it or they get a more painfully slow death, like starving or being stabbed in certain places," she says walking toward me. Taylor gives me a little squeeze and I glance to Jeremy, who looks completely shocked, probably for his family.

"Let Jeremy out," I demand.

"Excuse me?" Angela asks me shocked that I dared to say anything.

"I said, let Jeremy out," I repeat saying it a bit slower as if she didn't understand the first time. As soon as I tell the psycho this, she grabs me by my neck and starts to choke me.

"Never talk to your puppet master that way," she tells me as I cough, searching for air. At this point, my feet are almost of the ground. Actually, they pretty much are off of the ground.

"Get off of her," Taylor tells her, while I am looking death in the face. She only squeezes harder, so Taylor does something I never would have thought for him to do. He punches Angela straight in the face, and when she holds her cheek, almost falling back, Taylor grabs the gun from her waist, pointing it at her.

"York, I've got ten men that can kill you in a matter of time. Hand me the gun," she demands. "You don't even have the guts to use it,"

I'm breathing heavily now, and I don't know what to think. "Let Jeremy free. Now," Taylor tells her. He doesn't move an inch. He just follows her movements with her own gun. She sighs and walks over to him, pulling a key out of her pocket, and she lets him free.

"I think the men want to watch you die, Hayley. Should I call them?" she asks me. Maybe we can stall until the police show up. "You may enter," she calls into the room. The men walk in slowly and she smiles at the three of us. Baylie and Liz walk in as well, and stand to the right, watching everything.

A man grabs me and pulls me to the wall, while Taylor is disarmed and done the same to, as well as Jeremy. "Get off of me," I tell him trying to pull away.

"May I?" Angela asks him. He lets go of me, but Angela grabs my still bleeding wrist and squeezes it. She pushes me so hard, I fall onto the ground in front of everyone watching, and Angela pins me down. "Good girl. Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way," she tells me. She takes my bleeding wrist and carves into it with a knife she had in her pocket.

I try not to scream but she gradually adds more pain, getting deeper and deeper into my skin. "There we go. All finished!" she tells me getting off of me. I stay down, and glance at my wrist. FREAK it what it reads. A silent tear runs down my face and Angela laughs. "I could've chosen a different word," say says.

Right then, I hear a life saving noise that I've been hoping for. Police sirens. The men immediately take a door out, as well as Baylie and Liz. Angela grabs me by my neck and pulls me up, choking me harder than ever. Jeremy and Taylor run over and while Jeremy pushes Angela off, Taylor pulls me away. Angela comes back at me though, and Chad comes and punches her straight in the stomach.

She doesn't seem to care too much though, because she takes her knife and stabs it straight in my side. She aims for my stomach, and Taylor tries to move me. The pain is seriously extreme, and nothing like I've ever experienced. I let out a scream and she comes at me again. Her gun is just a foot away, so I reach for it. Chad and Jeremy are holding Angela back now.

"Just let me die," I whisper.

"Hayley, you're so close. You can do this. There is so much to live for," Taylor says through his tears. The police walk in with there guns out, and Taylor carries me bridal style to a medic. Jeremy and Chad are still holding on to Angela when I'm being taken to an ambulance. Only two people are allowed with me, Taylor and my mom, who has just shown with the police.

Taylor just notices what it says on my wrist. FREAK. It's going to go away eventually, right? I end up getting it bandaged in the ambulance, though. Temporarily invisible. I look at my mom through silent tears and her face is the last thing I see before blacking out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOPS!

Ask your questions below! This chapter's question is from PanicParaWatic.

Do you want to be llama buddies?

I have no idea what a llama buddy is but sure!