Chapter Two: Breaking

"No, at the top of our lungs there's no

No, such thing as too young

When second chances won't leave you alone

Then there's faith in love"

-Kissing In Cars; Pierce The Veil

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley's P.O.V.

Once we get back to Taylor's house, he goes straight into the guest room to get it fixed up for me. Whatever that means doing. He rolled my suitcase with him so I just sit on his couch again and wait for him to come back. A couple minutes later he does. "Okay, you can go unpack or whatever if you want. I'm going to order some pizzas for us, Jeremy, and Kat," T tells me.

"Unpack? How long can I stay?" I ask Taylor confused on what he meant.

"For however long you need to," he says.

"Thanks Taylor," I say smiling.

"No problem," Taylor tells me. I walk down the familiar hall, up the stairs, and into the guest room where I will be staying for a while. The walls are light, and the carpet feels funny between my toes. The bed already looks comfortable and Taylor had already put my suitcase in here, which was near the bed. There is a low dresser, where I start to put my clothes away with a big mirror on top of it.

There is a nice, little bathroom connected to the room, blue walls and I nice, fancy looking shower. I honestly don't deserve this at all. I don't deserve to stay here. Especially with Taylor. Or even to have anywhere to stay. If I deserved it, then Chad wouldn't have broken up with me. Chad. The name moves me to tears, after I finish unpacking my junk.

As I sit on the bed, trying to stop crying, I find myself only crying even more. I can't help it. I was with him for so long and he just said out of nowhere we were finished. I don't even know why. My sleeve exposes part of a scar on my wrist and so out of curiousity, I pull my sleeve down farther. The scars are all lined up, one by one, all scars, no cuts.

There are way too many of them, but all of a sudden I feel the need to create one again. Out of nowhere I need to cut. That's how it goes, right?

I go through my still-packed stuff and pull out a razor. The door is shut and Taylor is downstairs. I go into the bathroom with it, shutting that door too. Over the bathroom counter, I push it down to my skin and drag it until a line of blood is visible. It isn't too deep. The pain floods my body but I soon find relief in the bloody mess I made.

I quickly rinse the razor and put it away, after washing off the fresh blood from my wrist and the counter. "Hayley," Taylor calls from what seems like the hall. Shoot. The blood pours out of my wrist and he gets closer. Fresh tears fall from my face. I run to put the razor back like an idiot and T knocks on my door. "Are you okay?" he asks me through the door.

"Yah, I'll be down in a minute," I respond. Apparently he heard my voice crack because I was crying and he opens the door. I just put the razor away, but didn't have time to wash off my wrist again. I can't hide. There isn't even a lock on the door for this room.

I immadietly run for the bathroom door and close it before he could get to me and I slide down to the bathroom floor. "Hayley," Taylor says through the door calmly. "Can you open the door?" he asks.

"No," I tell him through tears. The cut is deeper then I thought. I grab some toilet paper and hold it on the cut.

"Please?" he asks me.

"Please no," I say.

"Hayley I just want to help," he says. "I don't like seeing you hurt,"

After he tells me this, I keep the door closed for a minute or two more, and slowely open it after getting rid of the bloody toilet paper. As soon as I open it, Taylor brings me into a hug. "Promise me you will at least try not to do this to yourself again," he tells me not letting go.

"I'll try," I tell him crying into his chest once again. "I can't promise,"

Once we pull apart I notice the tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry," I tell him.

"It's okay, Hayley. It'll be okay,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How stinking short was THAT!

Thank you SOOOOOO much for reading, I'm pretty excited about this new fan fiction so vote, share, and comment!

Haha Kissing In Cars was a random song...

The video I put up on the side is a cover by Elizabeth Grace so check her out on Youtube! It was her first Youtube cover and she was literally about 13.

Do you think Hayley and Taylor should date?

Is Hayley going to self harm again?

Why did Chad brake up with Hayley?

Do you think something better or worse may happen?