Chapter Thirty-Two: Silence

"How can you think that any of this was easy

With all the friends I've lost along the way?

When this is over, we're all getting older now

And we all play a part in it

Innocence is falling, can you hear them calling now?

But I'll be by your side until the end,"

-The End; Mayday Parade

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley's P.O.V.

"What the hell did you effing get me and my family into you son of a-" I start yelling at Chad through tears.

"Hayley! Calm down!" he tells me cutting me off. "What happened?"

"The bitch killed most of my family, killed my boyfriend's brother, and after drugging my boyfriend so he wouldn't wake up for a day, she kidnapped him!" I yell. "What did you get me into?!"

"Hayley, I swear I didn't know she was going to take it that far," he tells me looking truly shocked.

"What did you do to her?!" I ask him again loudly as I still cry.

"You should sit first," he softly tells me trying to calm me down at least a little bit.

"Sit? You want me to sit after almost everyone I love has been taken from me?!"

"Hayley, you're not alone. She killed my parents, most of my friends, and my nephew!" he tells me. "She's using you because if you break, then I will break. Anyone would break if someone used an innocent woman as bait like that,"

"This is the last time I'm going to ask you, Chad, what did you do to her?" I ask him again, my anger only a bit smaller due to what he just told me.

"It isn't me. It's my family. She working on killing us all off because my parents did something bad apparently. I don't know what it was, but as a way of hurting them, she's breaking me. In order to do that, she has to break everyone I care about. Everyone I ever cared about meaning my friends, family, and you. That's why she wants us together again. She wants us to love each other so that she can break me to a higher extent,"

"Where is she keeping Taylor?" I ask him quietly.

"I only have ideas," he says. Then my phone starts to vibrate, and I take it out of my pocket. A text from Angela.

Don't ask him that, I took up the possibility. York is dead.

Your Puppet Master and Game Maker,

G

With that, I drop to the floor with my already broken phone, burying my face in my knees. I feel as if the whole world has turned black and no one can see it except for me. I'm sitting here drowning while everyone around me is breathing, not even noticing me at all. "Hayley what is it?" Chad asks me. Considering how hard I'm crying, I can't answer him.

I allow him to pick my phone up to read the text, and he freezes. "Why all of a sudden does she have the guts to kill?" he asks himself. He picks me up and helps me lay on his couch, grabbing a blanket and drapping it over me.

It takes me hours just to stop crying, and when I do, I don't move or speak, I just lay on the couch and take all of the slaps in the face I'm being given. Every single one.

Every single time I break, Taylor has been there. I've known him for forever, but I've just started to truly love him, more than anything. I still don't know why I fell so hard so fast, but I did. I don't regret it. Every once in a while Chad checks on me, but I'm the same every time. Staring at the wall and slowly breathing, still trying to process all of this at once.

How much is she trying to break me? Does she want me to kill myself? Does she think I will? I want to, but there is a tiny string of hope I still have that Taylor isn't dead, just because I can't bring myself to believe it. He can't be dead, can he?

His curls, his nose, the way he laughs at everything I say, his eyes, how he holds me when I'm breaking, and everything he's ever made me feel; it just...breaks me. I don't want it to break me, I want it to heal me. Taylor healed me little by little but once I lost him, that's when he broke me. I can't blame him though for me falling for him.

"Are you okay?" Chad asks me when he comes to check on me. He knows I'm not okay. I know he does. It's now that I speak for the first time in a while.

"Can you tell Jeremy everything?" I ask him barely audible. He nods and leaves the room. Not even half an hour later, the door bell rings, Chad gets it, and Jeremy walks in. He walks straight to me and sits on the couch by the feet, tears falling. I sit up and pull him into a long hug, none of us saying a single word. We just cry with each other, grieving for our lost best friend.

"I'm so sorry about your loss, Taylor was a really good man," Chad tells us both softly.

After a while longer of crying with Jeremy and Chad, Jeremy takes me to his house to stay with him and Kat because we all are suffering from a huge loss. Jeremy probably told Kat before he left to see me.

How am I going to get by now? Taylor was how when he was here with us, but now what? What is happening to Paramore? Our lives are falling apart. We need Paramore to pay for the groceries in the kitchen. How will we explain to the fans? I mean, we are still on for Momumentour as well with Fall Out Boy. My whole family is disappearing, extended family, and friends.

How will any of us get through?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't stop reading because I did that, I have tons planned! Don't worry, everything will be okay in the end, and if it's not okay, it's not the end.

I need to tell myself that a lot.

Sorry it's short...