Soon it's goodbye. (A demi lovato adoption fanfic)

"Stop. Don't touch me.", I screamed. My dad laughed. "Shut up girl.", he slapped me in the face. "Go to your room.", he screamed. Then he left. And he never came back. That night he died because of a car accident. He was drunk and crashed into another car. That was the night I came here. Into this fucking orphanage. With all the these other kids. That was the night my life changed. Completely.

I woke up crying. Sobbs came out of my mouth. I took my pillow and screamed into it. Then I got up and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I took the blade out of my pocket. The sharp razor on my skin, I drew 10 lines on my left arm, tears running down my face. I put the razorblade back into my pocket. I stopped the blood with some toilet paper. Then I washed my face. My face was shown in the mirror. I began to stare at my reflection. I hate the way I look. I totally hate it. I don't have the pretty face everyone would remember. My eyes are some kind of green. Not very pretty. And my body is even more disgusting. I am fat. Scars are all over my body. On both of my arms. On my stomach. On my legs. No one wants to look at me. I'm disgusting. So disgusting. A waste of space. I decided it would be the best if I went to my room again. I laid back down on my bed, putting the covers over me. I've only been in this place for 3 weeks and I already hated it more than anything else. I don't want to stay here. Mrs. John our supervisor told us today that tomorrow someone 'special' would come. Some kind of celebrity who wants to adopt a child. But who would adopt me? I'm already 13. Who would adopt a teen.. Everyone wants little kids cuz they are so 'sweet' and 'adorable'. No one would adopt me. And of course no celebrity. They would take a cute little girl. We have a 4 years old. She would be perfect for a celeb. Paparazzis would love her. I can't even imagine which celebrity will come. But to be honest I didn't want to think about it longer. I put my headphones in and selected a track that would calm me down everytime. 'My love is like a star' by Demi Lovato. It may not be one of her newest songs but I liked it. I mean I love every one of her songs. She is perfection. She is the reason I'm still alive. She is my saviour. Ok I may be creepy but I'm a lovatic with my heart and soul. I would literally kill to meet Demi. But.. I won't ever. I'm stuck in this hole. And even if I would meet her.. She wouldn't like me. Why should she? I'm a freak. But I want to meet her. SO BADLY. It's all I want. Hearing Demis songs makes me feel safe. She is able to make me feel better only with her voice. Thinking about Demi I finally drifted off to sleep again.

In the morning I woke up from screams. I walked out of the door to see what happend. A big crowd was around Marys room. Mary was my only friend at this horrible place. "W-what happened?", I said. One of the others answered. "She killed herself. " I suddenly went pale. I ran to my room, shutting the door behind me. I fell on my bed and started crying. I cried and cried and cried. I got my razor out of my closest. Then I heard a voice..

New fanfic.:) what do you think of it so far?