The Interview

"The question I have to ask is; Are you two in a relationship?"

Her cherry colored lips parted slightly as she turned to look at the man beside her. He looked tense, his jaw clenched and a muscle twitching along his jawline. She caught the quick glance out the corner of his eye before she closed her lips and started to smile.

Turning back to the reporter, she said, "No, last time I checked, I was still single."

"So you two are not dating?"

"Oh, you meant us? Together?" She laughed, "No, definitely not."

"Really? I've seen the movie and you both have such wonderful chemistry together and of course, I've also heard you both have it off set too. It was only natural of me to ask."

"No, of course," she glanced to her right at the man beside her. "Nah, we never saw the point in dating one another. He's a good man and an excellent friend, but there's nothing between us like that."

"Awe, well least the fangirls will be happy to know you're still available." The short-haired reporter said, her hand extended out toward Henry Cavill.

He smiled, muttered a quick 'yeah' and shifted in his seat, leaning a little closer toward his co-star. She linked her arm through his and rested her cheek against his shoulder briefly before lifting her head up and sitting back against the chair.

"Ah, I must admit, I ship it!"

She laughed softly, her hazel eyes twinkling in the light as she turned to Henry who was smiling back at her. "Everyone does," she replied. "He's my best friend, and with our hectic schedules, it's just not worth it."

"So if you two had a little more free time, would there be a chance?"

"Uhm," Henry turned to look beside him, his cheek resting against his fist as he searched her face for an answer. "That's a little hard to say," he finally said turning back to the reporter.

"I'm a difficult person, little too much for Henry."

All three of them laughed while she slid her arm free from his and sat up in her chair.

"In the movie, there is a scene where Henry is shirtless,"

"When wasn't he shirtless?" She asked with a laugh, one leg crossing over the other as she clasped her hands over her knee.

"I know right? You were shirtless quite a lot in this movie. Why is that?"

"I can definitely tell you it wasn't apart of the script or my character but, uhh, one day  this one," he pointed to his co-star, "spilt her coffee on my shirt and so I went to take it off and Bill goes 'Wait a second, I have an idea, let's test it out first and if it works, you might not ever need a shirt again'."

"Props to you for spilling your coffee on Henry."

"Someone once told me I should have spilled it on his pants too, but by that point, I would have been furious because I like my coffee. But I'm not mad about the shirtless part, I got to live out my dream of rubbing Henry Cavill's chest."

"That's what I was going to ask, how did you manage to work with him shirtless?"

She started to laugh after catching Henry's eye and seeing the expression on his face. "It was actually funny because the first time we had a scene together, I was too busy trying to touch his abs to even focus on my lines. But after a few more scenes, I kinda got used to it."

"There was no kissing him on the stomach or anything weird like that?"

"No," Henry laughed and shook his head, "just running her fingers through my chest hair."

"Oh, I loved doing that. He just has so much of it and I love when fit men have chest hair. It used to repulse me but as I got older I started to love it." She turned to him and placed her hand on his chest. "His is quite soft actually."

"Really?" The reporter raised her brows and sat forward.

"Yeah," she replied, smiling at Henry. "You should let her feel it."

Despite his smile, she could see the look in her blue eyes, a warning look. She rubbed his chest, then lowered her hand and turned back to the reporter.

"Are you positive you two aren't dating?"

"Positive," she replied with a soft smile. "I'm too much for Cavill."

"Too much for me?" He made a sound that could have been mistaken for either a cough or a laugh. "It's the other way around, she can't handle all this."

"Did you really just say that?" She started to laugh as she leaned against him and buried her face into her shoulder. Henry too had been laughing, his cheek now resting against the top of her head while he hugged her with his right arm.

"Oh my gosh, stop it!" The reporter smiled, "This is too cute. Why? Why must you two be so cute?"

"We've spent nearly close to a year together," she had lifted her head off his shoulder. "We kinda learned to play off one another through our characters. Theo is this quiet, very scary and dangerous man while Bridgit is just as dangerous, but she's more playful. Honestly, they're my favorite couple ever and I had a fun time playing Bridgit."

"Speaking of Theo and Bridgit, Henry, how did it feel to finally be playing a villain?"

"Uhh?" He turned to look beside him and then back at the reporter, his face scrunched up with his usual look of when he was deep in thought for an answer, but couldn't think of a way to respond. "It was most certainly different."

"It was exciting!"

Henry chuckled, "It was exciting. Normally as a good guy, you have this enormous weight on your shoulder and to play the bad guy and to see things from their perspective, you see that they're not that much different than a good guy."

"What kind of backstory can you give us on Theo and Bridgit?"

Both she and Henry had to think on that for a moment before she finally spoke, "I think Bridgit is a very interesting character. She's beautiful, intelligent, has a great personality and not to mention ambitious enough to actually be the good girl and make an honest name for herself yet she met Theo and fell madly in love with him and just sorta threw it all away."

"You've actually said in an interview that you dislike girls like Bridgit, why?"

"Because she literally threw her life away for a man. I mean, I don't dislike Bridgit because Theo is actually really good to her, but girls that do throw their lives away for bad guys who are even worse to them, I just can't comprehend how someone can do that and call it love."

"And Henry, what is your take on this?"

"Uh," he rubbed his jaw, "Theo has his troubles, but I mean he's a decent man who loves his woman, protects her at all costs, and at the same time he manages to run the highest paid company of all time."

"Pretty much a mob boss?" 

"Yeah," they laughed, "Something like that."

"Well alright, unfortunately, that is all we have for today. Henry, (Y/N), thank you both for taking the time to meet with me and answer my questions. I look forward to seeing you two again and hopefully in the tabloids as boyfriend and girlfriend." 

"Ah, one can hope," she laughed softly and looked up at Henry, her smile bigger than ever. Only a few knew the truth, and that was that she and Henry were dating.

____________________________

So, I know this is horrible. My Henry game has been super weak and that's because I've been working like crazy and on the down time, obsessing over GoT and writing a GoT fanfiction. So yeah! I actually wrote this forever ago, but never published it because I didn't like it. Still don't like it... just need something to post... so I'm sorry T_T