How I Met Henry [IX]

A/N: I am truly sorry. I have recieved many reviews on HIMH and not once did I ever realize I never published the last two remaining pieces.

Yes readers, there was more. Unfortunately, I did stop writing this story for a reason I can't recall. What is also unfortunate, I can not bring myself to even continue writing it. I am no longer in that same mindset I was when I wrote this.

I would also like to publically state that this story was based around myself, my family, and where I was from. That is why you receive so much detail you can probably go exactly where I've described in this story and feel as if you're living it.

Unfortunately Henry is just a figment of my imagination. Still patiently waiting for the day when I end up like those fangirls who could only dream of being with the celebrity of their affection. Until then I have my stories. Still won't stop me from trying to convince Henry he'd make a dashing addition to my family... or to give up his rights to Kal 👀

"Morning," I said to my family as I finally emerged from the room leaving behind Henry, who had been getting dressed, and Kal

"Morning," replied my stepmother from where she stood in the kitchen, a mug in her hand and a smirk on her face.

At the table sat my father eating his breakfast, his dark eyes on me as I entered the kitchen. "I thought you were going to sleep in the other room." He said as I sat down at the opposite end. Jenna and Gizmo quickly got up and ran over to me for some attention.

"She is a grown woman free to sleep in whichever room she wants with whoever she wants," said my stepmom as she leaned against the counter. "Is he up?"

"Uh, yeah," I replied as I glanced back toward the door. "He's getting dressed, but Kal is anxious to go out."

"Jenna, Gizmo," my stepmother placed her mug on the counter and clapped her hands as she started down the hall toward the room where the dogs stayed.

Immediately I stood up and went straight back to my room, waiting to open the door until I was given the okay to let Kal out. Once she said yes, I knocked on the door in case Henry wasn't fully dressed, waited for his response, and then slipped in.

"Hello," he said as he pulled a tank over his head and turned to look at me with a large grin.

"Hello," I said back as I walked over to him to give him a quick peck on the lips before turning to Kal who immediately ran to me and nudged my hand for attention. "Alright, come on you," I said as I ruffled his fur. "Let's go potty!"