chap. 2

a/n: I don't like this chapter xD

I woke up. 

What happened? I slowly regained my memory of last night. I smiled to myself. My cheeks brushed up against someone's chest. 

Oh my god. I was laying on Mark, unaware for a solid minute. How do I know if he's awake or not? Gosh Ethan, I thought to myself. I needed to subtly find out if Mark was awake. Why did this have to be so pressuring?

"Hmm Markkk hmm," I muttered to see if he would think I was rustling in my sleep. I felt dumb.

"Up already?" I lifted my head to see him smiling down at me. His cheeks were red from just looking at me, I could only assume. I grinned gleefully at him. My smile faded quickly at the thought and idea of us being together. I mean, he didn't like me obviously.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"I- uh- you don't- do you?"

"Yes." Mark's hands gently caressed my face, and his eyes widen in sudden awe. 

"You feel warm, Eth. Maybe you should go rest."

"But I wanna cuddle with you."

"I'll go upstairs and rest with you."

"Oh- okay." Mark picked me up bridal style and laid me down in bed.

"Goodnight, Ethan."

"Nighty night, Mark."

"Ethan."

"Hmm?"

"Ethan!"

"What?"

"Ethan! Wake uppppp." I slowly awoke to Mark jumping on the sofa trying to wake me up. What just happened? Was that a dream? I sat up and Mark tussled my hair. I just gave him a questioning look and he almost looked embarassed that he had touched my hair.

"What happened last night Mark?"

"Well, yesterday we came out to eachother and then we watched a movie..." Mark kept rambling on, but I was barely listening. 

"And then you fell asleep on, uh, againstmyshoulderandthenyousleptandIjustfellasleepandimsorryifyouarentcomfortablewithmesleepingrightnexttoyouijustwaslazy," he said, taking in a big breath of air. I was confused but was pretty sure of what he said. 

"Cool. I don't care I mean we're both pretty lazy."

"You're just pr..." He muttered something under his breath and I didn't hear it but I shrugged of Mark's subtle ways of making me get chills down my back. He stood up and announced to me that he needed to make a video. I just waved and smiled as he bolted to his room.

"Mark!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah, what is it?" I loved hearing his voice. No, I have to stop thinking of Mark that way. All the coincedences are making me sick to my stomach. Butterflies are fluttering everywhere in my insides, and all I want to do is stare at his face for hours on end. 

But I don't.

My thoughts are interrupted by Mark's loud footsteps booming down the stairs. 

"So, I know it's kind of early, but I'm gonna make a coming out video, care to join me?"

"Sure! I guess. Uh, I'm gonna change into something nicer," he giggled, looking down at his pajamas. I laughed as I started to get the setup ready. Crap. I forgot the actual camera in my car. I'd better just use Mark's instead. I ran upstairs into his room without knocking. Oops. Mark was standing there shirtless.

"Ah- sorry I just needed a camera I thought you would be done by now, sorry sorry sorry!" I said, trying to pry my eyes off of Marks beautiful abs. He smirked and turned around and got the camera. He walked towards me and I started to feel more butterflies again.

"Here," he whispered. I don't even know why he was so quiet but it felt right. His face was only inches away from mine. Don't do this, Ethan. DON'T. I smiled quickly, blushing.

"Thank you." Mark coughed in awkwardness as we stood in silence. I just nervously smiled one more time as he headed back into his room and I rushed downstairs to setup the video. Mark came down soon and we tried to start the video, but he got a phone call from Amy. I sat there in silence.

Awkward.

a/n 2.0: hiya! idk if you noticed, but the last few paragraphs have been changed. just a side note! 4/13/18