chap. 3

"WHAT'S UP MY CRANKY CREW!!! So, Ethan and I are here with a really exciting video that we have definitely not been planning at all so DON'T MAKE FUN OF US!" Mark said, imitating my voice and intro. God, I'll never get tired of his voice. Ever.

"So, in today's video, we have some really big news," I started. I looked over at Mark and we just started giggling uncontrollably.

"Mark we're never going to be able to get this done," I said while he finally stopped laughing.

"Shut up! Okay so the big news is that..."

"MARK IS QUITTING YOUTUBE!" I blurted. Probably not the best idea, but Mark went along with it.

"Ethan, not that news. Now everyone knows!" He whined as I rolled my eyes, earning a grunt from him.

"Okay so the actual news: Mark and I are-"

"BOTH QUITTING YOUTUBE!"

"Mark!"

"Sorry. Anyways we're both gay." As soon as Mark uttered those words, I heard a knock at the door.

"My gosh! WHO IS IT?" Mark screamed. I just laughed and bounced to the door. I opened it to a very happy looking Tyler, who immediately let himself in without me even saying a word.

"GUESS WHAT GUYS," Tyler yelled in excitement as we all just stared at him in confusion.

"Wh-" I started, but I was soon interrupted by Tyler coming out to us.

"So, I met this guy and immediately had feelings for him but I didn't believe I was gay so I gave it a month and that's why I haven't been here and now we're together and I want you to meet him!"

"Slow down. When can we meet him?" Mark asked.

"Tonight! We're all going out to dinner. What were you guys in the middle of doing?" He asked us, finally settling down.

"We were just filiming-"

"A truth or dare video! Wanna do it with us?" Mark asked as I stared at him in confusion. Tyler definitely saw the look on my face.

"Okay so we were making a coming out video," Mark said.

"WAIT ARE YOU GUYS A THI-"

"No! Well, kind of? No, just I don't know!" I sputtered every single word.

"Uh, I think I'm gonna refuse to answer that..." Mark trailed off and slowly slinked back to the stairs. He bolted into his room. I just looked at Tyler with a kind of annoyed face, but couldn't help myself from feeling happy for him. I started to go talk to Mark.

"Wait, Ethan!"

"Yeah?"

"If you guys don't want to come, you don't have to."

"Of course we're coming!" An idea popped into my head.

"You look like you just thought of something and it doesn't sound very good."

"What if we surprise all of our fans and say it's a double date and post it all over social media just for bants?"

"I like how you think, Eth."

"I'll see you tonight!"

time skip brought to you by Ethan's eyes because Mark could get lost in time in them :)

"Mark! It's time! We're going to be laaaaate," I called up to him.

"Alright, I'm coming." Mark hollered and bolted down the stairs.

"When was the last time we went out to eat?" Mark asked as we made our way down the street. The restaurant was a walking distance away, lucky us.

"Since before the Jack thing."

"Oh." Mark had a pained look on his face. I felt his hand against mine, and I squeezed it to let him know I would be there. The Jack thing was the only thing we didn't tell anyone about. As far as Mark and I knew, no one knew who Jack was except us.

"I think that's Tyler. Ooh! He has his date already." Mark said, letting go of my hand and running towards them.

"Tyler!" he shouted at them.

Mark stopped dead in his tracks when the Tyler and the boy turned around.

Great.