chap. 6

*WAIT TO PLAY VIDEO*

a/n: thank you so much for 100 views! it means so much because my other stories couldn't even get 10... anyways thank you SO much and tell me if you have any other ships you want me to write about.(it can be literally anything i'll do my research) LOVE U SMOL BEANS ~susanna

Soon, Mark was gonna wake up. I slowly pryed myself from his tight grip, not wanting to upset the peacefully sleeping fragile being laying down before me. I gave him a big stuffed animal to cuddle with instead, and he didn't seem to know the difference.

I guess I'm soft and squishy.

I tiptoed out of the living room and silently opened the fridge. Nothing looked good to eat, so I quietly headed out the door to grab some Chipotle for Mark and I. I hopped into the front seat and started the car. Soon, the radio turned on. Great.

This was Mark and Amy's song. I switched it before I could hear any more of 'Can't Help Falling In Love,' the Twenty One Pilots cover obviously. (play vid here if u want)

So instead, I put on my own music through bluetooth. I turned up 'heavydirtysoul' and drifted away for a minute, before realizing I needed to drive.

"Mark! I'm home," I called to him. I watched as Mark groggily got up from his spot in the living room and shuffled over here, still holding the stuffie I gave him earlier. He gave me a pouty face as I held up the Chipotle bag. He remained with a resting sad face and I started to feel guilty for some reason. I guess because I woke him up. He was probably just faking the sadness, but I couldn't tell.

"Please don't be mad at me! I got you food, Markimoo," I teased him. At the sound of my voice uttering that nickname, he immediately brightened up a bit. Mark tried to conceal his happiness and now I KNEW he was faking it.

"Aww, smile!" I said to him. He would not budge. This was ridiculous.

"I didn't want to have to do this, Mark." I kept a straight face. Well, not actually straight- I mean yeah, a straight face. Mark looked genuinely scared. I started to step towards him until our faces were inches apart. I leaned towards his ear, making us so close as I breathily whispered.

"Here comes the tickle monster." I attacked Mark everywhere, my fingers delicately finding those spots. He started giggling, which evolved into him dying with laughter. He's so cute like this... Stop it Ethan! You'll ruin your friendship. I can't control my thoughts. Instead I try to focus on making Mark laugh uncontrollably, and he is. I smile at his giddiness and how much Mark can be a child. Gosh, he is a child. Eventually, Mark was smiling and laughing so much that he started to bring a big grin to my face as well. I stopped tickling him and brought myself to calm down. Mark finally stopped and I looked at him. He was still smiling like a kid with candy.

"Okay, you haven't eaten since yesterday, so stuff your face," I said to him as I slid the Chipotle bag over to him. Mark took up on my offer and just started shoveling a burrito into his face. I laughed at him, and Mark looked up at me with his mouth full.

"Hmph?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, you child." Mark gulped down his burrito.

"Sorry. I'm eager to talk to you though," he said, showing me his pearly whites with a big childish grin. I looked up at Mark and lifted an eyebrow.

"You're, uh, fun to talk to?"

"Whatever you say, Markimoo." I've got to stop teasing him, leading him on.

"Stop calling me that." He said this lightly.

"Why, because you blush every time I do?"

"What? No! I do not."

Mark blushed.

It was cute.

We were watching a movie, because Mark seemed to have a big stock of backup videos in case he was sick.

I would call it lovesick more than anything.

Mark eventually started to doze off to sleep, but the doorbell rang. Mark looked at me and frowned.

"That door doesn't always bring in good things."

"True," I said, still getting up to answer it anyways.

"You don't have to... You could stay on the couch with meeeeee!" Mark said excitedly. I just rolled my eyes at him and walked over to the door.

Amy.

I sighed, but let her in anyways.

"What do you want?"

"To see Mark, I-I love him!"

"You broke his heart, Amy! He cries about you. But I know for a solid fact he doesn't need your drama in his life. Do us all a favor, and leave," I said boldly. Amy just wore a disgusted look on her face and pushed past me. I quickly followed her and held her back from Mark, making sure she didn't dare get near him.

"A-amy?" Mark stuttered, barely getting out the words. I watched as Amy tried to hug him, but Mark just butt-scooted away from her and shook his head.

"No. I'm not taking you back, I'm not even willing to talk it out. Leave. Now." He growled at her and Amy seemed pretty hurt.

She should be.

"What's holding you back? Why can't you give me a chance?"

"I'm with someone, Amy. You can say I moved on too fast but I don't care about what you goddamn think."

"Wh-who are you with? Tell me that much, Mark!" I looked at Mark, almost anticipating what he was goin to say. He looked back at me with a begging glint in his eyes, and I slightly shook my head. But the longer he looked at me, the harder he became to resist.

"We aren't public yet, that wouldn't be fair to him."

"Him? What the heck, Mark? We dated for years and you were gay?"

"I didn't know- I didn't really understand my feelings then I-" By this point Amy was in tears.

"The least you can do is tell me who is suddenly better than me."

"I'm in a relationship with-"

"Me." At least let me lie for you, Mark.