chap. 12

a/n: so i was watching a bunch of mark's videos when suddenly it hit me- I FORGOT TO PUT CHICA IN THE STORY :( so i'm adding her in now. anyways this book now has 420 reads and 69 votes at the moment- (stop it you little dirty minded human) and i am also coming back from school break so if my uploading schedule goes a bit wonky, that's why. fyi i've never used the word wonky ever. im not joking. OKAY BYE ILY SMOL BEANS SO MUCH ~susanna <3

Mark stared in disbelief as I quickly woke Tyler up.

"Why the hell are you here?" Mark asked the person standing in front of him.

"His mother called, she thought we were still-"

"I don't goddamn care, get out of here now."

"But-"

"NOW! As if Twitter posts aren't enough, have you just come to torture us even more?"

I looked at Amy.

She just glared at me, obviously still holding a grudge for what wasn't even my fault.

I looked at Jack. I guess Mark could say the same for what Jack did. It wasn't really his fault... whatever. Mark and Amy were still fighting, so I silently tapped Mark on the shoulder and looked at him with sad eyes, that just wanted to go home and cuddle. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist and this was for the better. Mark gave in and walked out with me, but not before giving Amy a rude glance. Tyler, had observed what was happening, and scooted out with us. He deserved answers. And it was about time Mark told him.

We had finally gotten home, and the power was back on. But before any of us did anything, Mark sat down and explained everything to Tyler. He understood Mark's hatred fo Jack, but Mark told him that hating Jack was a thing of the past.

We all plugged in our phones and decided it was best if our viewers didn't know that Jack was in the hospital. One more thing for them to talk about. So instead, we kept quiet and explained the power outage. A few hours later, we had all taken naps and filmed videos (except for tyler of course) and were contemplating what to do. Mark whispered something in my ear and I nodded my head 'yes' in excitement.

All 3 of us hopped in the car and Tyler whined the whole way.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Mark said to him calmly.

"But I wanna knowww," he said childishly.

"When we get there, you'll be excited. But for now, calm yourself," I said to him, as Tyler just complained even more.

Before we pulled up, Mark spoke.

"Now, I want you to keep in mind that I'll be paying for this thing that we're getting today, so it'll be legally mine, but it's still your treat and choice."

"What the hell are we getting?"

Tyler jumped up and down like a little kid as we drove into the dog shelter.

We are now at home, and Tyler has already named the dog.

Chica. Of course. What else would it be?

It didn't matter, because Tyler was smiling, and so was Mark.

I was on the outside too. But the text I had received made me feel sick on the inside.

I almost cried. But I wasn't about to ruin everybody else's good times with my drama. So I sucked it up, and pretended to be happy.

But I couldn't imagine how I ever would be again.

a/n: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I GAVE U TWO TODAY... anyways thanks for reading n commenting n voting n stuff. i'll see you next time, and STAY CRANKY ily ~susanna <3